jenibelle

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

post-57962-0-1446023246-69671_thumb.jpg

Wishes granted today courtesy of one of the kindest people on the planet @karliekloss to these two AMAZING young woman @maddii_birg and @shanniegirl3. You guys rocked it out today! Heartfelt thanks to @ed_razek for being ultimate angel-maker, @makeawishamerica @frankiefoye @susanhouser @ilias.fiakka @pier59studios @lil_fidoz and the many others who made this special day possible. A privilege to do this shoot.

@nomadrj

I love her videos but wish they would be longer :/

And less edited.

I appreciate them but they seem less personal and more professional. :/

Paris Match #3455 - 6 at 12 august 2015     

3d0986426860072.jpg 0e3393426860074.jpg 10b850426860076.jpg 908b78426860077.jpg 102321426860078.jpg

Paris Match Full HQ shoot without text :flower:

PHOTOGRAPHER: PAMELA HANSON
MODEL: KARLIE KLOSS
STYLING: MARTINE DE MENTHON
HAIR: DAVID DELICOURT
MAKE UP: ALIA AWAD
NAILS: SARAH ATALLAH

Q3ZZCTLl.jpg iceUeodf.jpg xeOxb0DG.jpg o9HXFDoe.jpg D9UznUsS.jpg JIzXmgWa.jpg vGqZblo3.jpg TcKKAdAV.jpg

photocouture-show.com

WOW longer and less edited???? Does she read bellazon? Anyway she seems such a kind person to hang out with. Hope she will do fashion week in Paris and Milan

Thanks all for the updates :) Karlie looks awesome on her last shoot for Paris Match !

I think she looks stupid with flats.

It's red carped, wear heels.

I think somebody told her to wear flats...she's way taller than any other girl...and they're all wearing high heels!

You're a bit late..This is not the first time when she's on red carpet without heels..I like it because it fits her style...

VMA's

post-86593-0-1446023300-65785_thumb.jpg post-86593-0-1446023300-70601_thumb.jpg post-86593-0-1446023300-72047_thumb.jpg post-86593-0-1446023300-74527_thumb.jpg

From the waist and down I didn't like the outfit. The length of the dress is weird and I would prefer heels too, but I guess she doesn't like to tower over everyone. Her face tho is amazing as always!

You're a bit late..This is not the first time when she's on red carpet without heels..I like it because it fits her style...

What style? She wears clothes that is meant to be worn with high heels. She's just insecure about her height, which is sad.

I think she looks stupid with flats.

It's red carped, wear heels.

She's wearing flats cause Taylor told her to wear flats :D