Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Even if she did vote Republican, it's not like she would need to apologize to anyone over it. :idk:

Karlie earns her living and has many friends in liberal community. Conservatives are literally fighting against abortions and gay marriage. Gay people make a huge portion of the fashion industry. It's important to say where she stands.

Even though, I personally don't believe her. If she and her husband truly wanted to be different from the rest of the family, they would've distanced themselves. Not take vacations with the people who put kids in cages and (quite possible) are involved in treason and possible Jamal Khashoggi's assassination. Karlie's brother-in-law continues to defend Saudi family and keeps close ties to them.

Situation in Kusher family is not a typical "get together for Thanksgiving and argue about politics" situation like Karlie is trying to present it. People are literally dying because of the decisions in that family.

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Odd that she would feel the need to do some damage control over this?

Even if she did vote Republican, it's not like she would need to apologize to anyone over it. :idk:

I mean, in this day and age, famous people need to do damage control even when they sneeze.

I think her answer to the question was ok and it makes total sense. Her in laws are related to Trump? So what? She isn't the one working for him. And we all have family members that are completely different to us. But, since it was clearly scripted that Andy was going to ask that question, she should have worked on her body language. It came across as too defensive. And the people who blame her from marrying a Kushner can use that against her.

I know, it sounds like I talk about 5 year-olds but...that's the world we live in.

57 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Karlie earns her living and has many friends in liberal community. Conservatives are literally fighting against abortions and gay marriage. Gay people make a huge portion of the fashion industry. It's important to say where she stands.

Even though, I personally don't believe her. If she and her husband truly wanted to be different from the rest of the family, they would've distanced themselves. Not take vacations with the people who put kids in cages and (quite possible) are involved in treason and possible Jamal Khashoggi's assassination. Karlie's brother-in-law continues to defend Saudi family and keeps close ties to them.

Situation in Kusher family is not a typical "get together for Thanksgiving and argue about politics" situation like Karlie is trying to present it. People are literally dying because of the decisions in that family.

Well even detached from the Trump administration, that family is fucked up. I wonder how she feels about her father-in-law.

You know what, Everybody has that insane leftist cousin, or that racist uncle, but they are tolerated. You know why? Because they are family. And this family isn't any different than any other political family. My father has a bunch of views I find reprehensible, but he is my father, and he was a good father to me despite his flaws. Its the same sort of deal.

5 minutes ago, Sensual said:

You know what, Everybody has that insane leftist cousin, or that racist uncle, but they are tolerated. You know why? Because they are family. And this family isn't any different than any other political family. My father has a bunch of views I find reprehensible, but he is my father, and he was a good father to me despite his flaws. Its the same sort of deal.

No it's not. It's not same at all.

I explained it a few posts above:

If she and her husband truly wanted to be different from the rest of the family, they would've distanced themselves. Not take vacations with the people who put kids in cages and (quite possible) are involved in treason and possible Jamal Khashoggi's assassination. Karlie's brother-in-law continues to defend Saudi family and keeps close ties to them.

Karlie deserves no pass, no sympathy.

6 minutes ago, Schemer said:

No it's not. It's not same at all.

Okay then I get it, Presidential families can only live in isolation and not have friends and marry, or have any life.

Put your political views aside for once.

1 minute ago, Sensual said:

Okay then I get it, Presidential families can only live in isolation and not have friends and marry, or have any life.

Put your political views aside for once.

Stop ass-kissing billionaires who are destroying this world. Kushner family is evil, excuse me for not wishing them health and success (built on dead bodies and theft).

22 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Stop ass-kissing billionaires who are destroying this world. Kushner family is evil, excuse me for not wishing them health and success (built on dead bodies and theft).

Did Karlie did any of those? No, Did Joshua do any of those? No. You have a flawed concept of justice. They not guilty simply by association. I really don't care about the rest of the family, but you crucifying two people which have nothing to do with it at all. You aren't in their shoes. Your crusade is reckless.