Bellazon

Josie Canseco
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

Not a fan of the Western style, but that Coyote/dog whatever is SO CUTE! I wonder if it's real or photoshopped in? Josie looks lovely and I really like how her hair is styled, just wish it was a different setting. 

thank you for posting!!!! :Dinah:

• 2 weeks later...

She looks lovely, but those dresses are totally not my style, but I do love the pale rainbow like pastel blue and pink skintight one. I would wear that. I like that Josie has a good variety of work from commercial e-comm to princessy prom dresses, to bikinis and seductive shots...I'd like to see her in some weird HF stuff, but then again I think she's too pretty for that. I'm just curious if she could handle the weird poses and facial expressions. I'll have to look through her thread and see if she ever did any weird HF stuff. 

thanks for the pictures!

12 minutes ago, bump said:

thanks for the pictures @pourlessrebelless. Most of those clothes aren't my style, but a few of the skirts were cute. It's just good to see Josie still getting commercial work. that's where the money is right? That kind of work and campaigns I think?

you are welcome! I love Josie and every photo I find of her I will immediately update her thread. Although I would like to see it in some campaigns a little more "sophisticated" it has potential.

2 minutes ago, pourlessrebelless said:

you are welcome! I love Josie and every photo I find of her I will immediately update her thread. Although I would like to see it in some campaigns a little more "sophisticated" it has potential.

Thank you for always updating! I adore Josie as well so I love seeing new work. I agree with you that I would more sophisticated, like a nice and classy editorial or campaign for a high end brand. She is great for commercial work for sure, but I think she has very carved out facial features that are not only pretty, but also good for HF. 

All these pictures are great! I keep seeing that Alo Yoga brand being advertised by models. I wonder if their stuff is just really that good or if the company is paying the models to promote them. I love yoga clothes so I'd be interested in looking into their stuff if it's not super mega expensive, but I can't help but think the models are getting paid to promote them. 

thanks for the adds! 

7 hours ago, bump said:

All these pictures are great! I keep seeing that Alo Yoga brand being advertised by models. I wonder if their stuff is just really that good or if the company is paying the models to promote them. I love yoga clothes so I'd be interested in looking into their stuff if it's not super mega expensive, but I can't help but think the models are getting paid to promote them. 

thanks for the adds! 

It's fairly expensive. I'm not aware of the quality though.