Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

A few scans I have been working on, on and off tonight.

It took a lot of work to get the two pagers as good as they are, what with all of the missing chunks from the glue and crap they use to stick the magazine together. But I think they turned out not too bad.

The ink colors on the first two pager, were way different than each other, so I did the best I could. The ink colors were closer on the second one, which made it easier.

I worked a while on these, so please don't remove the tags.

Note: That is peeling skin on her shoulder and neck in the 2nd picture, not a defect or anything  :p

Glamour France June 2005

post-16-1116924360_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116924379_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116924397_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOWWWWWWWWW, beautiful thanx a lot,

how does the cover of the magazine look?

A few scans I have been working on, on and off tonight.

It took a lot of work to get the two pagers as good as they are, what with all of the missing chunks from the glue and crap they use to stick the magazine together. But I think they turned out not too bad.

The ink colors on the first two pager, were way different than each other, so I did the best I could. The ink colors were closer on the second one, which made it easier.

I worked a while on these, so please don't remove the tags.

Note: That is peeling skin on her shoulder and neck in the 2nd picture, not a defect or anything  :p

Glamour France June 2005

post-16-1116924360_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116924379_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116924397_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You did a fantastic job Capt :shock: Those look fabulous :D Ana does too, but doesn't she always :laugh:

Another scan I did last night, slowly but surely getting some done.

There is a scan of this out there already, but I felt like taking a crack at doing it myself.

If anyone is wondering, there is nothing inside this magazine that hasn't already been seen somewhere else, except the cover of course.

Cool Brasil 2004 No41

post-16-1117021707_thumb.jpg

There is a scan of this out there already, but I felt like taking a crack at doing it myself.

If anyone is wondering, there is nothing inside this magazine that hasn't already been seen somewhere else, except the cover of course.

Cool Brasil 2004 No41

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhh yeah ! COOL MAGAZINE rox !

I was looking for that magazine here in Brazil :drool:

Is there something inside the magazine ? Like .. ana pictures ? :wub:

Cool Brasil 2004 No41

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beautiful, great work!!!

and I was wondering, does anyone have a better and larger scan of this cover???? :blush:

643e7eb1.jpg

You're welcome and thanks Dinah, :)

As for that other cool mag cover you posted cutebeatriz, I have never seen it bigger. I attempted to contact the magazine, in order to find out the year and month, one email was undeliverable, and I never got a response to another. :/