Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

I'm not sure what the problem was with the paper, maybe water damage of some kind. The paper itself is really cloudy, and has visible curved lines running all over the place, which I can see even before scanning it. Hmmm. I was thinking maybe a bunch of dirt got on the paper before they slapped the shiny finish onto the pages or something, :( Oh well, they turned out ok.

I didn't see them on your site. Nine is holding out on us :whistle: :o

You gals could make some practical use out of them if you have no plans of using them for their intended purpose. :)

Everyone knows they make good water balloons of course, though sometimes they don't pop when they hit their target. Could put sand in it and make it into a stress ball. :p

Hair tie :whistle: , a million and one uses. :)

So....

I scanned these tonight. The paper wasn't all that great, though it's glossy and shiny, it definitely didn't scan so well.

The shaded lines running around in the darker areas of the scans, are in fact actually on the pages themselves. At first I thought it might be dirt or dust or something, but after wiping the pages down, the results after scanning were the same. So I did the best I could to try and clean some of them up, but then I just got tired of it and decided not to mess with them anymore. :/ The third scan is the result of two pages, of course as usual the color differences in the two pages are noticable and difficult to remedy. But they still look ok, I suppose, and of course you can see Ana just fine which is the main focus of the pictures, right? ;)

Vogue Brazil April 2002

post-16-1121058384_thumb.jpgpost-16-1121058402_thumb.jpg

post-16-1121058421_thumb.jpgpost-16-1121058443_thumb.jpgpost-16-1121058465_thumb.jpg

Also there was a Maria Bonita advert in this magazine as well, which is below.

post-16-1121058496_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great Scans ! :heart: :kiss:

No, not only Ana scans. Only a few Ana, actually. But Ale? *thinks*

I've got some of Ale's Pronovias left to clean up, de-text, peice together, and post.... but that's it of her, I think.