Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Hm I'm not sure about the P&P movie... it looks like it has some good names attached to it and I love a good zombie com (Sean of the Dead anyone? :D), but it wouldn't be my first choice for her tbh. If she's even considering it... it could be another one of those rumors started by the filmmakers to generate interest and help get financing by talking about who they want to cast.

A tweet and pic of Penny from one of her costars (I think she plays Salma's daughter):

Sandra Echeverria

sandraecheverr Sandra Echeverria

Que tal de hermoso el perrito de Blake Lively!! yfrog.com/h3hhbjbrj

3 hours ago

Translation:How about the lovely Blake Lively's dog!

A photo of Blake on Savages set yesterday. I think this is the same girl who twitpiced herself and Blakes dog :heart:

Three rocking ladies! :D yfrog.com/ny66583230j

Aw Penny! :wub: And the three amigas look fierce! Awesome pix, thanks aomg and kat! :flower:

Gossip Girl - Season 5 - Blake Lively interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMeVsKdgmJ8

Thanks Anil! :flower:

ET Canada's Hick preview here:

http://www.globaltv.com/etcanada/video/top...deo/top+stories

ETA: It seems only people in Canada can watch it :mad: so you can probably watch it by googling for a Canadian proxy and watching through that ;)

Any luck pretending your computer is in Canada? :p

I just found this pic on FB. Blake and Ed :heart:

299592_212983885431997_166490516748001_595920_683040974_n.jpg

Where's the vid of this scene? :o

Cute! Have their characters ever been a couple on GG? His character looks like such a dandy. I can imagine the fights over closet space. :laugh:

Very cute. I need to think of new words to describe her apart from sweetheart since I've used that so many times. She's all kinds of awesome!
Liz Hurley`s son Damian, 9, on `first date` with Blake Lively

Ok, she needs to stop being so cute. :D

Very cute. I need to think of new words to describe her apart from sweetheart since I've used that so many times. She's all kinds of awesome!

Liz Hurley`s son Damian, 9, on `first date` with Blake Lively

Aww sooo cute! She's a sweetheart :blush:

I know I'm a little crazy, but Damien Hurley is very similar to Leo as a child.

liz-hurley-damian-adieu-london.jpg

OMG Anil, you're right! He's very similar to Leo! :o

That's why Blake's already crazy about him :whistle::rofl:

I had never read it I do not know if it's true. If it shows he is protective .

MOONSTICKER.COM / JUMP ON STAGE

Blake Lively was unimpressed with her romantic bike ride was interrupted by autograph hunters.

The actress has been romancing Hollywood icon Leonardo DiCaprio for several months. She’s still getting used to dating such a big star, and was amazed when one of their recent dates was spoilt by his fans.

The pair were cycling in Manhattan’s Central Park when three female admirers came racing up to Leonardo on their own bikes. They were so keen to get face-to-face with their idol they knocked Blake off the path in their haste.

As the trio began screaming, “We love you Leo!” the hunky star turned around and noticed what had happened. “He spotted Blake a dozen yards back, dusting off her shorts,” reports National Enquirer. “Then she stood glaring, hands on hips.”

Leonardo warned the girls Blake wasn’t happy and immediately cycled back to check on her.

After a brief conversation the pair left the park and headed home, leaving the girls without their much-wanted picture. :blush:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8248...id=176282641125

Just a cute pic of Blake and her sisters :)

post-42953-1316913941_thumb.jpg

her sisters look very different :blink: Blake looks muuuuuuuch better! :p

seems both of them are older than Blake,yeah ???

she looked very beautiful at GG 2009

btw,wonder if our couple go together at this year's GG,I guess there won't be together appearance at red carpet,but almost 100% of sure,Leo will be nominated,so he'll go and hope Blake will attend too :p wonder if they even sit at the same table! :p oh it's too early before GG but my theory looks like that! :trout:

I think Blake will not go to any red carpet with Leo. Blake wants to be taken seriously as an actress. She does not want to be seen only as the girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio. Were rare red carpet she does with Penn. I do not remember any. They can go to the same events but for now will remain separate. Unless their thing is already very serious.

:wub:

post-54098-0-1446091507-43006_thumb.jpg