Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

I think this is her and Leo.

post-52328-0-1446091476-60744_thumb.jpg post-52328-0-1446091476-63316_thumb.jpg

Certainly fit the date of this tweet/comment and the date listed on the photo agency 07/27:

As to tweet below that you just posted, maybe, Leo is on the set visiting with Blake and Stone, and the person thinks he is there as part of the film cast "Savages" .
rtbyforrest artbyforrest.com

You know you've been in LA a long time when Dicaprio & Oliver Stone are filming a movie next door, and u don't feel like tweetin about it.

18 minutes ago

:wub::heart: :wub2: They certainly look like two teenagers who in love sneaking out for secret trysts :blush:

What do you guys think?

Wow thanks for all those old filming photos aOMG!! Where have they all been? LOL Shocked they haven't been posted yet! Love them all though.

I think this is her and Leo. What do you guys think?

I agree! You an totally see those are his sneakers :wub: Thats so cute :heart:

Scans from italian magazine Diva & Donna

W13163600821182898_1.jpg post-54639-0-1446091478-17178_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091478-20414_thumb.jpg

In this interview she says that she never had no aspirations to become famous. But when she was born, she was taken from the hospital directly to a set. Having grown up on sets, she felt at home and finally she decided to start acting. Her icons are Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn and Katharine Hepburn. Adds that now she's very happy and that one of her greatest fears was swimming with the sharks... but this year, in South Africa, she has managed to overcome this fear.

I tried to translate the interview, sorry if my english is not perfect. :blush:

Thanks for all the pix, scans, and the video clip! :flower:

I'm not enough of an expert to tell if that is Leo from the shoes, so I'll go ahead with the idea that it is. :D

I'm not sure about the Emmy's... I think we would have heard by now, and she might be out of town?

Jou,

Yup it's Leo. It's the same shoes:

g131632433922552751.jpg

post-52328-0-1446091479-21334_thumb.jpg

post-52328-0-1446091479-25072_thumb.jpg

There are many others I'm just being lazy now. Besides that tweet and the date the photo agency put match which is no coincidence.

I love her face as they're talking, it's the sweetest thing ever! :wub:

Katch

Yeah no Emmys for Blake it seems. We'll see her whenever she decides to crawl out of whatever cave she hides in or when she has to film :laugh: Yeah, I don't know why those pics didn't come out at all. Very bizarre.

I think this is her and Leo.

post-52055-0-1446091487-80225_thumb.jpg post-52055-0-1446091487-81813_thumb.jpg

What do you guys think?

Wow... great find, aomg. The guy is so hidden but I think it might be him, ya. :wub:

That photo of Leo with Florence... they actually have a very interesting circle.

Thanks girls for all pics. :wave:

Hm... no Blake on the red carpet of the Emmy :( . It's a pity, there are so many horrible dresses... at least she wouldn't err :blush:.

Good research, aomg! :flower: I'm a believer. :D

^James Blake is playing the Music Box tonight. He's really good!

I watched the red carpet and part of the Emmy's and was not terribly impressed by anything except for Kate Winslet, and a couple others. I missed Blake, but there will be plenty of red carpets to walk in the future. :yes:

StyleCaster

Every year at the Emmys, one young star has a moment on the red carpet where it becomes clear that they have raised the bar for award show fashion. Many reference Gossip Girl star Blake Lively's Versace gown at the 2009 Emmys as a key moment in establishing her street cred as a major trend influencer. This year, we had our eye on three starlets, Zooey Deschanel, Minka Kelly, and Nina Dobrev.

NY Post

Cheers & jeers

Who rocked the Emmy's red carpet in years past - and who fell flat on her face? We'll be the judge of that!

Blake Lively

Versace, 2009

"Not everyone can pull off red, yet Blake exudes confidence in this daring number,"

Thanks everyone for the pics and tweets. It really sucks she didn't go to the after partys either, because then we could have gotten some pics :/ I really want to get red carpet pics.

But its still good that she is getting good reviews of her performance in Hick. This movie sounds like its one the critics don't like, but the audiances love!

Blake Lively Talks Men and Fashion with InStyle Australia October 2011

Blake Lively covers InStyle Australia October 2011. The 24-years-old actress sits down for a chat and talks about her favorite designers, being considered a style icon, her love of fashion, choosing her 'Gossip Girl' outfits, but also men and movies. Check out Blake's interview with the magazine.

Blake Lively is definitely one of the most beautiful and talented young actresses in Hollywood. Besides, the 24-year-old hottie, who is rumored to be dating actor Leonardo DiCaprio, was named the official face of the Chanel Mademoiselle bags and managed to became a real style icon due to her impeccable appearances.

Blake covers InStyle magazine October 2011, the Australian edition. Inside, the lovely 'Green Lantern' actress dishes on fashion, being called a style icon, her 'Gossip Girl' outfits, movies and men.

On her love of fashion, Blake told InStyle that it didn't spark while working on 'Gossip Girl'. "No, I inherited it from my mother Elaine. My mum used to be a model and actress, and always enjoyed sewing my clothes herself when I was a kid. It was a ritual for us to roam vintage stores once a week. She inspired me to dress myself more unconventionally and to mix different styles. Gossip Girl, of course, gave me the chance to develop my passion even further. In the show I play the rich New York It-girl, who always wears the latest designer fashion. Every day I'll find new amazing pieces by the best designers in the world in my set closet. Quite a paradise! I'm getting paid to wear fancy dresses in front of the camera. What else would I want?," Lively says.

http://www.entertainment.becomegorgeous.co..._2011-5385.html