Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks for all the great pix! :flower: I want that dress (and the body :laugh:)!

A couple tweets from the Savages set last night...

http://twitter.com/#!/JaqGnaz

JaqGnaz Jacqui Gnazzo

On set of Oliver Stone's movie Savages. SICK set.

16 hours ago

JaqGnaz Jacqui Gnazzo

Just met Blake Lively's madre. Supreme nice lady

14 hours ago

Nice compliment and cute story from Simon Miller of GG...

Wetpaint

Wetpaint: What plot developments have you found particularly interesting?

Simon Miller: I just love watching Blake play that character. I just love everything she does about it. The first time we met, we hit it off so well because we were in these costumes and she was wearing gloves. And of course you can’t text on an iPhone with gloves on, so she was like, “Can you just push this for me?” and she would just grab my hand and use my finger to text. I was like, “You know what? You can use my body anytime.”

gacord87 Gregg Acord

Just saw keanu reeves at his home..he opened the door 4 his guests!!! And blake lively leaving leonardo dicaprios house! Wow #LoveLA --G

25 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I don't know if this means she's still living in Leo's house or something. I just did a quick google search and it appears Keanu and Leo's houses are really close to each other.

it's not the Mailbu home tho - , Keanu and Leo live like next to each other in the Hollywood Hills. I remember reading that when Keanu bought his house about 2-3 years ago. They live on Oriole Drive in the hills (they call that neighorhood the "Bird" neighborhood cuz all the streets have bird names. ).

This article mentions Keanu and Leo's houses (last paragraph)

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2009/04/n...m-nazarian.html

I wonder how that guy who tweeted saw KEanu's house and LEo's house tho cuz that area is pretty private :blink:

Thanks for the pix and tweets! :flower:

The bird streets are pretty famous. Ever hear the Beatles song "Blue Jay Way"? :) Leo's home there became known after his neighbors sued him for building a basketball court awhile back. I remember when it was a "Top Story!" on the local news. :p I've never been on one of those star tours, but I've had visiting friends go on them and tell me "We saw George Clooney's hedges!" :laugh:

Maybe she left his house because she took some things of her who were in the house because an article on the internet mention that blake rent a house in LA as they do not live together yet. So now that leo is not in LA I think that she leaves the house it's a normal thing NO ?

I didn't even know where they live in LA. Or what the neighboorhood is called because of some streets. Just saying. :) And how would you know how private that neighboorhood is? ;)

About the blogger and commentators, there are certainly some "out there" who know more or try to learn more the inappropiate/illegal way ... :/

I know the streets in that neighborhood are very private cuz they don't allow street parking (actually there are no sidewalks) and there are security patrols driving around to make sure there are no sightseers hanging around. I kinda doubt the tour buses are allowed there as well and they can get away with that cuz there are neighborhood zoning laws /restrictions for exclusive neighborhoods like this that keep out trucks and buses. Otherwise, you would have tons of fans and paparazzis swarming these homes.

I know this is where Leo lives because of the article I posted and also when he bought the house, it was mentioned it was a former house of Madonna's and that info was on the internet. Actually, the house is not in Leo's name but his cousin's name (this was mentioned when the neighbor sued Leo for the basketball court thingie. His name to Robert Hrtica and t think he is a lawyer).

Does anyone know when Savages is going to finiish filming? Also how about her work for the other film , Hunger Games? When does that begin filming or has that begun already? Blake is such a busy busy gal.

Blake isn't filming Hunger Games, Savages should be done filming by next month. If she isn't cast in any other movies before then, then it's full on GG filming for her :flower:

I just saw that guy's tweet and copied and pasted it. For all we know he might have been visiting some other person's house or going to another person's house party or something, the possibilities are endless :)

Blake isn't filming Hunger Games, Savages should be done filming by next month. If she isn't cast in any other movies before then, then it's full on GG filming for her :flower:

I just saw that guy's tweet and copied and pasted it. For all we know he might have been visiting some other person's house or going to another person's house party or something, the possibilities are endless :)

oh, okay- i think I got confused cuz Jennifer Lawrence was supposed to be in Savages playing the part of O, which Blake is now taken over.

I know you were just posting someone 's tweets/ I wasn't like trying to make anything of it or question whoever posted it. I just thought"wpw, if this person actually saw these things, he /she was in the right place at the right time cuz I think those homes even tho they are next to each other aren't that close together.

HAha, when I read GG i thought at first Great Gatsby, not Gossip Girl. :laugh:

Blake leaving LA on Sunday night:

blakelivelysleepysunday.th.jpg blakelivelysleepysunday.th.jpg blakelivelysleepysunday.th.jpg

blakelivelysleepysunday.th.jpg blakelivelysleepysunday.th.jpg

Guess it's back to filming GG for the week. Looks like she's wearing his sweatshirt again :wub:

Thanks aomg :wave:

But not sure IF she is back to NYC or not ,just confused ,coz I saw this

SERENA STAND IN NEEDED FOR MONDAY AUGUST 22ND - MUST BE SAG: SERENA IS 5'8"-5'9" WITH LONG BLOND HAIR GOSSIP GIRL 8/22/2011 Television SCALE - $163/8/0 SAG 8/20/2011

Stand-in / Female / Caucasian / 18 - 40 /

SERENA STAND IN NEEDED FOR MONDAY AUGUST 22ND - MUST BE SAG: SERENA IS 5'8"-5'9" WITH LONG BLOND HAIR. NO WAIVERS AVAILABLE, MUST BE AVAILABLE MONAY AFTERNOON-EVENING.

I don't know when this tweeter saw her, I tried asking her but she hasn't responded.

Hmm__VK Viecky K

Vacances à St Tropez!!!! :))) & Villefranche-sur-mer with Blake Lively!! I saw her!!!!!!! #gossipgirl

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply