Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Tweets! Looks like shes still filming in NYC with Leighton :)

Blake Lively and Leighton Meester (think that's how her name is spelled) just said wassup to me and chatted for a bit. They FINE as hell.

@DadosHavoc OMG xD They seem sooo cool. About what do they chat with u? ^^

@Lauriginale I spoke to Blake Lively regarding the Green Lantern movie and to Leighton Meester about the Roommate. Lol

@Smilka when I saw them they were inside the building. Not too sure where they're filming though.

@Smilka no paparazzi. The girls were eating lunch I think. I'm not allowed to ask for pictures. Lol

http://twitter.com/#!/DadosHavoc

Thanks for all the beautiful pix, tweets, and links everyone! :flower: Her Jimmy Fallon appearance is HIlarious! I've watched it 3x already. :laugh:

Here's another tweet with a couple pix...

BreakfastatSaks

@3anzoz I posted a few pics of Blake on my tumblr -- breakfastatsaks.tumblr.com -- but I didn't get any good ones of Leighton unfortunately!

10 Aug

Gossip Girl was filming on the Upper West Side today, and I got to meet Blake Lively and Matthew Settle! Also on set were Leighton Meester and Penn Badgley (who is super good looking in person!). Here is Blake Lively, she agreed to pose with fans in groups - she was so sweet! And ohmygod she is so gorgeous in person!

Pic 1

Pic 2

Thanks Halo and JouJou for the new pics!! :D She looks so lovely as usual. I love getting GG pics to see what shes wearing because its always like a fashion show! :p

I'm really happy that Blake is looking nice and healthy and happy lately. She was getting skinny for a while, and I think she looks soooo glowing right now :wub:

They don't know her brother, duhhhhhhhhhh. This sites are horrible sources and blind also, they describe her brother as brunette, but he's totatlly blonde. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh:

HAHA I know right? Its pretty obvious! :laugh: I'm just going to say this. Her brother is very attractive! :o