Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks for all the info AOMG :hug:

Yeah I hope this is the last season too. I really do feel Blake has outgrown this part and its just ultimately keeping her back at this point.

Though with the salary maybe her price difference is due to the amount of episodes per season and maybe ratings compared to those other shows. Just a guess cause I don't follow those other shows. Just know Jersey Shore is ridiculously popular. :/

Valentina Those pics are adorable!! Thanks :)

Thanks Valentina :heart: And love that tweet fash :D Little cute blonde kids :wub:

Some different tweets.

A tweet from AskMenUK

Our number one most desirable women in the world? Blake Lively. Remind yourself why with this gallery http://btr.mn/a8

A NY sighting. Guessing some GG filmign today ;)

Two celebrity sightings in one day. Blake Lively and Betsey Johnson. Uptown NY

olv olv

FYI: Blake Lively was just spotted at her trailer on madison between 90 and 91 in NYC for #GossipGirl about an hour ago

AllegraLevy Allegra Levy

Saw The lovely Blake Lively and @ThePennBadgley shooting Gossip Girl outside my school this afternoon. Made friends with Ed Westwick's BFF

Thanks for all the news, pix, and tweets! :flower: She looks so happy with the fans. :)

I watched my first epi of Gossip Girl last night. She looked stunning. :D She also had the only halfway decent storyline... the prince and the pregnancy "cliffhanger" were so boring and dated. :p

:rofl: That's so awesome (makes me think she really did draw the little heart we spied on Leo's hand, caught red handed with a black Sharpie like that :laugh:). It looks like she's drawing the guy's face on the back of his head. Or... I have to say... those eyes look familiar... could it be .....? :gocho: