Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

Dude, Isabeli is entitled of her own opinion.

Besides, KK should workout or not eat a donut before she walk on any runway. KK should have respected the designer's creation.

That's probably the reason why Isabeli said that about her. Everyone else is professional of taking care (by not eating or working out or both) of their body.

Why should KK be any different.

NO CELLULITE on the runway is just about right.

And you're right Isabeli is really really beautiful in the outside and the inside might be super beautiful but unfortunately she's the only one that truly knows the answer.

I admire a woman that stands up and state her opinion no matter what the out come is. Isabeli sounds very strong and I am beginning to fall head over heels...

PEACE OUT! :wave:

In addition, I have met KK in person and she was really nice but as a representative of VS she should really take care of her body.

Iza, Ale, Selita, and the rest were really hot and fit.

she's beautiful on the outside -- and i like that she clarified her statement on "the gays", but i still can't believe she was so catty and rude in regards to the comments she made about Karolina Kurkova. just tremendously unprofessional and disappointing to hear.