Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

:heart:

@FRANCY: I would think that Isabeli would be fair-minded (even for a conservative) when it comes to issues like this, but she should at least know that homosexuality is a very "hot" issue for debate (ESPECIALLY in the U.S.) and to say something like that is very dangerous to her reputation.

:laugh:

:heart:

@FRANCY: I would think that Isabeli would be fair-minded (even for a conservative) when it comes to issues like this, but she should at least know that homosexuality is a very "hot" issue for debate (ESPECIALLY in the U.S.) and to say something like that is very dangerous to her reputation.

:laugh:

I did not like that interview, I love Isabeli but she seemed kind of shalow there :( She reminds me of someone I don't like.

About the gay thing, people are exaggerating, it's not prejudice, it's just her thought. But she didn't need to say that, the host wasn't even talking to her that time. Perhaps this will make her a little more famous in Brazil :p

Indeed, but it's her opinion, as long as none of the important homosexual designers hear about it. That could get some people to dislike her.

And I also didn't like when she commented on KK's body, she could have just said she's not on her best shape. No need to call her unprofessional.

Indeed, but it's her opinion, as long as none of the important homosexual designers hear about it. That could get some people to dislike her.

And I also didn't like when she commented on KK's body, she could have just said she's not on her best shape. No need to call her unprofessional.