Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

No its not, but its a fact, that women get wider hips after the birth and sometimes it don't look that good...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha...i don't agree that they don't look as good cause their hips are a little wider, but as a young mother i'll tell you...that unless a woman's got a personal trainer it's hard to get rid of the baby weight. My kid is a year and half and i still have the 60 extra lbs on my body that i gained from her. Plus, being a mother is like have 2 full time jobs...especially if you're a single mother...and that can make it hard to get rid of the excess weight. It's true some mothers let themselves go, but some women who aren't mothers let themselves go too. It is amazing when a woman that's had a baby can get back into such great shape...and i think that's why everybody is 'ooo-ing and aaahhh-ing' over Isabeli. And props to her cause it's hard to juggle a kid, a career, a relationship and exercise all together. But even pregnant she still looked pretty good. I think pregnant women are being accepted as sexy more now than before. And i've even noticed they've spiced the clothes up for pregnant women. :)

No its not, but its a fact, that women get wider hips after the birth and sometimes it don't look that good...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha...i don't agree that they don't look as good cause their hips are a little wider, but as a young mother i'll tell you...that unless a woman's got a personal trainer it's hard to get rid of the baby weight. My kid is a year and half and i still have the 60 extra lbs on my body that i gained from her. Plus, being a mother is like have 2 full time jobs...especially if you're a single mother...and that can make it hard to get rid of the excess weight. It's true some mothers let themselves go, but some women who aren't mothers let themselves go too. It is amazing when a woman that's had a baby can get back into such great shape...and i think that's why everybody is 'ooo-ing and aaahhh-ing' over Isabeli. And props to her cause it's hard to juggle a kid, a career, a relationship and exercise all together. But even pregnant she still looked pretty good. I think pregnant women are being accepted as sexy more now than before. And i've even noticed they've spiced the clothes up for pregnant women. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, some women can lose the weight pretty easily. My mom was 5'8 and 118 pounds when she got pregnant with me, she then gained about 60 pounds with me and lost all of it within three or four months after I was born. She has a great metabolism. ;)

But mothers and pregnant women in general can definitely be sexy. I can't wait to get pregnant and have children, I think it would be one of the most thrilling and exciting experiences. I give major props to all the M.I.L.F.'s out there. :)