Bellazon

Kate Grigorieva
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

The VS instagram page pays her dust. They posted Romee and other angels so much and 0 time for Kate.

a hot mess.

The first notice is when they didn't post her blonde bombshell day clip and now just 0 post about her ever since the new angel roster announcement. this is absurd.

^ I fear they are just going to make her an angel filler. And where they will just let her shine is in the VS fashion show since for me, she is the strongest walker among the new angels, hell, I think she has the strongest walk among all the angels (even though we didn't really see it in the last show). I wish her contract won't limit her into doing other jobs. I want her to still have a high fashion career after her angel contract ends.

The VS instagram page pays her dust. They posted Romee and other angels so much and 0 time for Kate.

a hot mess.

The first notice is when they didn't post her blonde bombshell day clip and now just 0 post about her ever since the new angel roster announcement. this is absurd.

You're right.

She will be the first angel out of VS, sad but true because i like her :mellow:

I wouldn't mind her being used as Angel filler as long as she keeps doing catwalks, HF in general.

Unfortunately, she's not a fave of Ed's (Romee and all the other blondes), nor does she have a big social following like Sara and the others, so I don't expect her to get a lot of promo.