Bellazon

Kate Grigorieva
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

This might answer some questions. This was back in May.

post-88672-0-1446098843-61679_thumb.jpg post-88672-0-1446098843-63923_thumb.jpg  post-88672-0-1446098843-66544_thumb.jpg

In the interview:
She wants to become the face of Dior Beauty.
She said that she would have never achieved the things she did without RusNTM and people who were there to guide her and teach her about modeling.
She said she modeled a bit in Russia, but there were literally no jobs in Murmansk, so she gave up.
Her parents are supporting her in her modeling career.
Valentina will now be working as a stewardess.
She says she hasn't met anyone yet who has skyrocketed as much as she did in only one year.
She has actually been doing ballet-dancing for 8 years when she was a kid.
Modeling has never been her dream-job when she was growing up.
She has a BF in Murmansk who doesn't really approve of some aspects of modeling.
She said that she was greeted by VS team really well (this was before she was offered a contract with them) but she said that the world with them seems a little bit too hard for her and the contract will be very strict.
She loves Ellie Saab and Gucci the most.

Tbh, her involvement in a Next Top Model show can be used to market her.

And regarding her social media activities, it's not quite surprising that she barely posts and makes her page private. When Russia's Next Top Model ended, she seemed to feel creep out about by fans.

Thanks for the interview Simon. I saw it on her vk fanpage but I don't speak Russian so I was curious as to what she was saying.

I get why she's freaked out about social media since fans can be pretty intimidating but she'll have to be more open since VS is very big on social media and it's a part of her contract.