Bellazon

Charlotte McKinney
Thumbnail

spud

She did a casting call for Sports Illustrated.

All we hope she will be approved :cain:

I have my fingers crossed for it !

EDIT

@frenchkiki

Your original post wasnt nice - calling her as cheap stripper wasnt very kindly especially in this thread :mad:

I think You should keep opinions like this only for Yourself ;)

She did a casting call for Sports Illustrated.

All we hope she will be approved :cain:

I have my fingers crossed for it !

EDIT

@frenchkiki

Your original post wasnt nice - calling her as cheap stripper wasnt very kindly especially in this thread :mad:

I think You should keep opinions like this only for Yourself ;)

And that's the reason why I deleted it.

So I think  u should think TWICE -just like me- before to post something especially about a comment I immediately deleted because I think it was wrong.

And of course you do not mentioned the fact I wanted her to be in SI since last year... (no t sure about this year tho)

Oh and NO, I will never keep my opinion to myself, I like to spread my great wisdom, thank you.

With Charlotte being on Dancing With The Stars and her Carl's Jr. ad, among other things, I thin MJ wants to cash in on her now while she is still relevant and hot. Just my two cents. I'd be down to see her in the issue. If it's shit then they can always just not bring her back again. But I think it would be worth it for SI to try and cash in so they can see the response of the consumers.

Rob Gronkowski Erotic Fan Fiction with Charlotte McKinney (and Rob Gronkowski) By Funny Or Die

Rob Gronkowski and Charlotte McKinney star in a film dedicated to the world's best erotic Gronk fan fiction. 
Published July 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzC_ouG2Jfk