Bellazon

FIFA World Cup 2014

Michael*

Got a link to a news article or source for that? I'd love to read more about it.

It was from a local website,not in English,I translated it,it didn't say more than I wrote.Still official sites didn't confirm this,we'll see.

Brazil has to be loving Nishimura right now!

No more Nishimura .

FIFA has it official now,they decided and declared that there will be no Nishimura in this World Cup again.He won't judge a single match during this Cup.

This ofcourse after his disastrous way of judging the opening match,after also reports and angry media expressing fear that bad referees mar ruin the competition,also after the Croatian coach threatening to leave the Compt because of the bad referee.

How about also getting Croatia (at least) the point they deserved in that game?

Would be more than a dream,but they can't do this,I'm still even having doubts if Nishimura has really been fired,you know those like FIFA responsibles and managers won't stand against someone or something they made by themselves,some of them even defended Nishimura's performance.They won't decrease people's trust in big competitons like this ,if they to confess every fault and take actions to solve such things,then they think that this may be something against them not something that would be appreciated,they like to defend what they do,not confess what wrong happened .

Well, England lost again.

But, a good performance against a better team.

I wouldn't say Ittalian were better,but the English themselves who weren't that good,except few kicks,also Italians,didn't impress with that performance,IMO.

What I liked most about their match,was the clean play and the very good behavior of players of both teams towards each others,unlike the bad behavior of Dutch and Spanish against each others that day before,they were really rude and cruel ,both.

Pirlo's free-kick at the end really was something else. :wacko:

England came up slightly short last night, but it doesn’t feel that bad to lose when you see your team playing with purpose, energy and confidence. It actually looked like two European teams going to toe to toe out there, a far cry from the rearguard action of two years ago. Some of the forward play was really quite exciting, rather suspect at the back of course, but we knew that before the tournament started. Overall, I'm optimistic about the next two games.

tweet.jpg

:pinch:

Perilously close to our first draw. :persuazn:

Switzerland certainly didn't look like a team ranked sixth in the world there. Those last few minutes were pulsating, but the game was for the most part an untidy and cagey affair. Already more than double the number of goals scored than at the same stage in South Africa four years ago, if I'm not mistaken. Long may it continue! :hehe:

Got a link to a news article or source for that? I'd love to read more about it.

It was from a local website,not in English,I translated it,it didn't say more than I wrote.Still official sites didn't confirm this,we'll see.

Cool thanks for clarifying... I couldn't see anything around but these things aren't always reported everywhere. Hope you're right! :)

We can only safely say it now because we know no-one was mortally wounded, but that was quite good fun. Honduras are probably the weakest team we've seen so far at the tournament, they looked like they'd been promised a leg-break bonus and were frankly lucky to end up with more than seven players on the park. France managed to play some very decent football amid the violence, Benzema seems to relish being their most important player.

^ That questioning goal  for France was absolutely right,but when we see it first from screen and many camera angles,we know it's a goal,but for people in the pitch ,they would mostly have doubts at first and for instant only though,cause technology is a  proof. :chicken: I didn't like it when the main referee went to Honduras coach after he protested against the goal,the referee then made it more doubtful.Even France coach had second thoughts after that action of the referee. :laugh:

Expected win for France,didn't like the match as a whole,but there were some moments of excitement.

I liked Argentina's match more,and that Messy's beautiful goal reminded me of old days of good scoreres.