Bellazon

Christina Aguilera - boob job or not?

Qball

63 members have voted

1. 1. Has Christina Aguilera had a boob job?

• yes
    • no

I would have said no. They grew a lot when she gained weight (which she lost just in time for that Mtv thing she hosted), and they didn't go down then, it happens because she never got that skinny again. I like her figure how, not too skinny is always a good thing. Healthy is a good thing. But when I saw this picture: post-1588-0-1446167885-31844_thumb.jpg I thought they are actually fake, otherwise you wouldn't get that round "curve" at the top of the breast. But really I don't care, as long as she's nice and has the best voice and is happy, it's all fine by me.

a woman's breast size can change up to 8 times in her lifetime depending on things such a puberty, pregnancy, weight gain or loss etc etc... but considering how drastically her chest has changed I would have to say yes again. Yes, she is wearing a push up in the previous picture posted, so they're either fake or being pushed up ... wtv, to get to the point, people who have breast implants can get them done in a "tear drop" shape, more natural and more droopy... again, it doesn't really matter if she got them done or not. I would be surprised if she really hasn't. I'd be surpised if she hasn't, I mean look at them.

Anyone who clicked NO is mental.... she's had 2 according to what I read.

Of course nobody knows for sure apart from her and her surgeon... Just look for yourself.

No way has just a change of body shape altered her so much.

post-3286-1157373683_thumb.jpgpost-3286-1157373693_thumb.jpgpost-3286-1157373703_thumb.jpg

This is all pre-op in my opinion she deffinately did. Fair play to her, but I liked her before... just like this

• 2 months later...