Bellazon

Poker

maddog107

There are tools but I prefer to do it the old-fashioned way - with my bare hands... it feels good to touch those juicy eyeballs :9 Well Stevie's are either the juiciest or the most shriveled and dry. Lime is a great addiction to have... they're really expensive here though :cry2: and coke is great too! but wait, you're part-Columbian... which coke are you speaking about? :| As Michael Jackson says, it don't matter if [it's] black or white... both types of coke are tasty :woot: Your family loves to drink right? hahaha I would seriously die from alcohol poisoning if I had family like yours... either that or I would turn into Superman and shoot vodka out of my eyes to defeat Capitalist armies *continues day dreaming* My hangovers are only headaches as well but they are really painful and last for a long time so I'd rather not have a hang over at all :(

I think you meant lose. Anyway, I don't mind losing as long as you get me Stevie's eyeballs :chicken:

With your hand? :mellow: not even gloves? :| I would think that Stevie's eye balls would be the driest since he doesn't use them very much ahaha :whistle: Maybe you could just spice it up and drop some lemon into his eye balls before the first bite :laugh: wouldn't it taste good? just image it :ninja: Really limes are expensive over there? :o Here for just 1 $ I could buy 5 or 6 :| I'm talking about coca cola :persuazn: no that coke :rofl: but wait don't you sniff that? :mellow: :laugh: Of course MJ would know! :p Alcohol poisoning are the least of your problems :ermm: Wouldn't you rather be superman? :nicole: then you can kill Souljah blah blah face :| Sorry to hear about your headaches being that bad :confused:

Only if you help me find them :shifty: :brows:

No gloves, you want maximum feeling so you can feel where the optic nerve is and sever it before removing the whole eyeball from the socket :| Or maybe they were born perfect and because he doesn't use them they are maintained in pristine juicy condition! Also because he wears sunglasses all the time, they protect his precious eyes from being dried up by the sun making them extra sweet and juice :drool: I'd rather add some lime instead of lemon...it would be very yummy indeed! :9 :woot: Limes are like US$0.85 for ONE over here :cry: Just making sure you weren't talking about the white coke :p and yes you do sniff if but I know it's tasty because I have taste buds in my nose :| What other problems would I encounter? :o and yes, we must kill Souljah blah blah face :rofl:

I can't help you find them, I'll be hanging from your ceiling! :chicken:

I think we scared Irene off :laugh: