Bellazon

Poker

maddog107

You'd be winning alot of eye ball juices with the poker face and the skills :o :shifty: .

I'm pretty sure I wont think eye ball juices are the greatest thing anytime soon haha :p 2 min? :| That's almost as much time it takes just to get the eye ball out of the head :wacko:

I can pit my skills against yours :shifty:

Don't worry, in time you shall learn to appreciate the succulent and sweet eyeball juices tooooo :nicole: Why did your dad teach you how to gamble when you were 9 anyway? Are Peruvians mad gamblers?

ahaha I have to think about what my prize is going to be :shifty:

Maybe someday ... :pinch: He taught me how to gamble because he likes playing and probably just another excused to have a poker party :nicole: Eh... I'd say most like to play :yes: but the drinking part the best for them :| :chicken: .

If you win you get to hang me from your ceiling for a whole year :gocho: I'll be your shiny disco slave :|

:rofl: that's a good enough excuse for me to teach my children how to play (Y) drinking? Do Peru-ese-ians like drinking? :o poker and liquor? Peruvians really know how to party :shifty: :laugh:

By the way, does anyone play poker for drinks instead of money? If so, how do you allocate the drinks? I need to know :chicken:

The whole year :shock: sounds like a plan :brows: Umm I'm afraid they do like drinking, maybe too much :ermm: You should see how many bottles they drink just for a wedding :rofl: Alot! :| So much that my uncle ended up tied in a chair by his hands, feet and mouth and even blind folded him but then he was too drunk to notice that :wacko:

What is poker from drinks? :| of course the bottles are in the middle of the table just hope you can see to the other side by the end of the night :whistle:

but if I win then I get you will be my source of eyeball juices for a year :woot: Are you sure they weren't trying to kidnap your uncle? :ninja: That sounds pretty crazy though :| I'm not a drinker.. don't like alcohol very much :yuckky:

Sorry, I meant poker for drinks...changed the original message... hahaha I don't think I'd make it past the first hour if I was playing for drinks. I'd probably be KO'd, out cold on the floor after the first hour :blush:

That's a deal :D Why would they want to kidnap him? :unsure: there not eyeball suckers :rofl:

Really? :o Not even Coke with Tequila or Rum? :| Then you wouldn't last 15 minutes in my house :rofl:

Yes they have before and it wasn't a good idea :confused: that's not good :| reminds me of New Years :x

Good, it's a deal then! Just sign here :evil: I don't know but it sounds like they might've been trying to kidnap him by tying him to a chair and blindfolding him :p and how do you know they weren't after your uncles eyeballs? I may have payed them off to help me retrieve your uncle's eyeballs :whistle: The real prize is Stevie Wonder's eyeballs :|

Alcohol makes my head hurt...it's just pain for me :| but that being said I do like Bacardi and Coke, as long as there is lime. Lime makes everything uber tasty! :9 It sounds like I wouldn't even last 5 minutes in your house... How was your New Year's by the way? Did you celebrate with friends or family in Peru?...and how does any of this relate to poker again? :unsure:

ahahah They would be too drunk to take him out the door, they can't even walk straight :wacko:

But you do have a nice plan :o :shifty: I don't think they like the sound of eyeballs especially eating them :|

OMG! Noooo Stevie Wonder :rofl: that's too funny :p

That's why you ge Bacardi Limon here :whistle: Don't worry Destiny the nurse to the rescue if your out cold haha :rofl: I like lime too :yes: From what I remember it was good :) no poker though :ermm: but the drinks were there :pinch: What a nice hangover it gave me the next day :x My head felt like it was going to explode :| I celebrated it with friends from Peru and family of course :D . How was yours? :unsure:

ahahah They would be too drunk to take him out the door, they can't even walk straight :wacko:

But you do have a nice plan :o :shifty: I don't think they like the sound of eyeballs especially eating them :|

OMG! Noooo Stevie Wonder :rofl: that's too funny :p

That's why you ge Bacardi Limon here :whistle: Don't worry Destiny the nurse to the rescue if your out cold haha :rofl: I like lime too :yes: From what I remember it was good :) no poker though :ermm: but the drinks were there :pinch: What a nice hangover it gave me the next day :x My head felt like it was going to explode :| I celebrated it with friends from Peru and family of course :D . How was yours? :unsure:

maybe I should hire non-alcoholics next time then :laugh: Don't worry, I'll make sure I remove the eyeballs personally :evil:

I bet they're the juiciest eyeballs known to man :drool:

Nothing replaces a fresh lime. Soooo tasty and totally adds another dimension to rum and gin :drool: Really? will you be in a nurse's costume :brows: :laugh: LIME IS TEH BEST :woot: it's sooooo tasty...and it goes well with coke too! From what you remember? :rofl: hahahaha that sounds insane...I hate the hangovers though :no: Mine was alright. Just celebrated it with friends, drinking a fair bit and playing games (NYE is probably the night I drink the most out of the whole year). Spent New Year's day just chilling around and relaxing :)

...sooo...ummm... back to poker then... :unsure:

Is there tools for the eye removal? or is it all in the hand :o That is a scary thought Stevie's eyes being the juicest ever :|I know it does :laugh: It's an addiction :rofl: and so is coke :ninja: hahahaha sure :shifty: :brows: Umm yes from what I can remember, I forgot part of it must of been the drinks :ermm:

They just kept comming I only took one then they starting handing out more and more... why do they do this to me ? <_< :laugh: My hangovers are only headaches luckily :) Same here I don't really drink alot :idk: only when family or if it's an occasion :p Sounds like a nice time good start to '08 :chicken:

umm... yeah POKER... YOUR GOING TO LOOSE ;)