Bellazon

Whos got the best runway walk?

ennaid

I don´t get this whole obssesion about Naomi´s walk :ninja: yeah, it´s definitelly awesome, but still there are as good runners as she is!!! If it wasn´t for her ferocity and aggressiveness, I doubt you would be so obssesed about her walk...but that´s just my opinion, for me having expression on your face that´s like "you poor little thing, look at me, who I am, I could slap you anytime because I AM NAOMI" just isn´t enough for me :no: Tyra´s walk is awesome, gorgeous, but sometimes she overdoes it, but still....she´s unique.

Don´t get me wrong, for me, Naomi is like a black panter, fierce and gorgeous....but I don´t put her on a piedestal, nor Gisele either. They´re just the best runners for me all...Gi, Tyra, Naomi - Queens

from that I´ve seen, Natasha Poly, Eugenia Volodina are just next - gorgeous :heart:

and Alessandra has a special place here, cuz though she has short legs, she can work it DAMN GOOD :drool: she´s hella sexy and so full of life, exceptional! Miranda has a great walk too...her body is like :drool:

well the is so fierce regardless of her personality....she floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. And whenever she comes on every one goes crazy cause she is just mezmerising. And her legs are like amazing. And i love her snooty expression she is such a gangsta. But she canges it up depending on the show.

i love fernanda's walk she is very good michelle and isabeli, eugenia

i wish i had that old video of tyra :mad:

I dont like walks that are to stompy they should glide IMO.

Isabeli´s awesome, but I haven´t seen Fernanda´s and Michelle´s, can you post a vid??

I like stompy walk, to some extent!! It´s sexy, while gliding is like...watching a dream :) I like both of them, depends on clothes :)

hahahaha i love you Jennka :hug:

Strawberry, i do think it suits the music there... but your right about eugenia's walk not being "graceful" sometimes, i personnaly love it but i remember reading she was turned down at a casting for an Emmanuel Ungaro show because her walk was too military-like and not feminine enough... i'm happy she didn't change it though, some of the newer models adapt their walk depending on the show they're doing but when you're a star in the fashion business you should stay true to yourself, the designers that cast you don't only do it for your beauty, but also for your personnality, and a model's walk is part of it :wub:

ok i never listened to it with the sound before and IMO thats makes it even worse....its way to on the beat liek dum dum dum dum dum it looks so wierd.

I think that eugenia changes her walk up she is better in some videos then others....like she was really good at chado ralph rucci and some of the couture shows....their was one video i saw of her where she had like this shirt covering her but it wasnt like actualy on her and she was walking and it was swinging right and left...it looekd so cool.

i believe a models walk should not stay the same and it should be versatile....SHOOT ME! even if she does have her signature.

I agree with Taben, but I can see Straw´s point too :) Model should be versatile, but I still much MORE love the one that has original, typical walk, always.. :) can´t help it, it´s a part of personality for me :)

but I think it was great with that music, Zhenya really DID fit it :)

• 1 month later...

Naomi's walk!

This is my fav walk/moment from any of the VS shows to date. Flawless walk, perfect show/editing and awesome music. Please VS, pay attention to 2003, rinse and repeat!

Carmen Kass and of course Eugenia V.. :drool: .

• 2 weeks later...
GISELE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shifty:

Without any hesitation, Angela Lindvall! Her catwalk is perfect. Just one remark, for the VSFS 2006, she shake her ass a bit too much, but I love her!

I think its better if she walks on her knees. :ninja: