Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

I think gisele lies when she says she does't exercise. :)

she said she just started doing yoga again. i'm six feet and 130 pounds but i eat like a pig, it can happen. she rides her bike to work when she's in NY, all she really needs is to stay toned and with a good metabolism that can't be very hard. i think what she means is that she doesnt go to the gym and things like that, their bodies are made that way, she's a model

*cough* fake-o *cough*

this last one is the cover of The Face, its so very very obvious and out there

The first one I recognize from an editorial or ad, can't quite make it out but certainly not the real deal

Not the worst photomanipulations I've ever seen, but still, they are so fake they hurt my eyes

It bothers me a little bit, as a fan to see that kind of pic, but then again, Im not complaining that its shown here ( I was not forced to see it, theres a warning and all ) I mean in the internet in general, they take like Mother Teresa's head and place on Jenna Jameson's body. Kinda freaks me out. :yuckky: Gisele is not that type of girl anyway, so I always take it with a grain of salt when I run into pictures like that. Sure she did some transparency back in the day, she does VS now, but full frontal? I highly doubt it.

When a person's picture is the target for ... faking or manipulation... it just tell that this person is worth all the efforts!

I have to admit that this photo adulteration is very well done, also that I don't like to see Gise in that way... due to her allways modest attitude, an attitude which make her particular!

Tanx! for bringing this picture :) They are just underlining Gise's divinity!

best :heythere:

So I was watching this episode of The O.C called "The Heavy Lifting" and one of the characters was going through a VS catalogue to buy sexy lingerie for his wife and I could swear I caught a glimpse of Gisele! Cool. Now how about a bigger cameo, say a gold-digger married to one of the characters dads (like the show needs another one of those) sunbathing all the time, in many many bikini shots? Id like to see that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...