Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Also hoping for a Gucci campaign :D or maybe mainline Tom Ford, Chanel or Armani, also Prada later on (like in her 40s or something) :)

I have a theory that she's keeping these until the end of her career even though models never fully retire, and I certainly don't expect that from Gisele :p

I think she fits into the current Céline aesthetic too (like Daria's ads for SS 2013, not to photoshopped but still with the luxurious element).

I would love to see Dior, but I don't see that happen in the near future due to Raf's aesthetic.

I would love her to have a fragrance/beauty ad for D&G or Versace.

I am sure with as many trips to NY she took during campaign shooting season, she has at least one coming. I wouldnt doubt if she shot one with Meisel since usually when she shoots for VI with him she shoots a campaign as well.

Gisele's Makeup Artist Talks Shop (and Gisele)

"Here in New York, I landed Victoria’s Secret because of Gisele. I would put olive oil on the model’s skin when we were shooting, instead of vaseline and baby oil. Their skin was so soft and it photographed beautifully as well. I started getting known as the Organic Girl. I didn’t want to use harsh chemicals on their faces and the girls started listening to me. I introduced an organic skincare line to some of these girls, so my credibility was becoming better known. Gisele is a big advocate for clean makeup and healthy eating and we would be on set, I would be doing her astrology chart, and she’d be requesting me for jobs. She has stood by me this whole time and I love her to death. She has been very supportive and I have to admit, one of the most supportive people in my life. Miranda Kerr has also been a big advocate of my line. I met Miranda Kerr through Victoria’s Secret. Her and I are inseparable, I take care of her little dog Frankie, and she has her own organic skincare line, which I also promote with RMS Beauty. We have a synergy that works really well. Karoline Kurkova is another one, Evita, Anne V., they’re all using healthy makeup and a lot of these girls will wear my products in their daily lives." - Rose-Marie Swift

http://sulia.com/channel/skin-care/f/1ef9be87-185f-447e-b3d6-b505521a8143/?source=twitter via giseledaily

I would love her to have a fragrance/beauty ad for D&G or Versace.

I am sure with as many trips to NY she took during campaign shooting season, she has at least one coming. I wouldnt doubt if she shot one with Meisel since usually when she shoots for VI with him she shoots a campaign as well.

yeha fragrance ad for D&G is exactly what I want! :hehe:

I hope, wanna see her everywhere!

FEATURED / MARIO TESTINO

Vogue Brasil June 2013 x Q&A

Vogue Brasil dedicated its June 2013 issue to Mario Testino and his exploration of the human body. Testino photographed a handful of faces with divergent bodies from his longtime collaborator and friend, Gisele Bündchen, Pamela Anderson, and Casey Legler to show that “the body is as relevant as you make it.” We recently asked Testino what it is like working with Bündchen, his definition of beauty, and explained the casting process behind booking Pamela Anderson and Andrej Pejic. Read the Q&A below, and stay tuned to News to view more of Testino’s work from the issue.

You have a long photographic history with Gisele. What is like working with her?

For starters, her beauty and proportions make her the most special. But her energy, hardworking attitude, and kindness makes her [even more] special. Life always feels exciting when she is around.

Any fun anecdotes from being on set with Gisele?

We are very lucky we speak the same language. We have traveled to many places throughout the years and shared many laughs.

http://www.artpartner.com/news/?singleimagepost=mario-testino-5#more-4944

5 facts about Gisele Bundchen backstage of a shooting

You have certainly seen Gisele Bundchen on the pages of magazines - this June, she is on the cover and in an editorial photographed by Mario Testino for Vogue Brazil. But seen as the Brazilian top model on a routine day, working on camera in a set? Our staff, yes. Below, check out five interesting facts about the übermodel.

1. Gisele always poses with a mirror next to the camera. So use your reflection as a tool to deliver the best possible pose to the author of the clicks - was thus faced with a full-length mirror, she posed for the editorial "Hitting a Predictor." Fun fact: the object ended up being used in one of the photos, in which the model exhibits two different angles his good form, two months after giving birth to Vivian Lake

(Foto: ) (Photo by Mario Testino)

2. Gisele has zero requirements backstage of fashion editorials. Unlike many colleagues, whose contracts are accompanied by a list of special requests, the highest paid supermodel in the world does not ask for 200 white towels, nor maintains strict dietary restrictions - also, loves to eat sweets as snack between one picture and another, at which can be seen circling barefoot.

3. Gisele is also number one in the category professionalism. She now takes fame so: is punctual in arrival time to the set, is fast and efficient during the photo session and as a plus, appeals to all the teams he works to maintain his good humor in any situation. To make one click of the magazine (which is what you see below), she was surrounded by heaters and took a jet of cold water on the outside of Milk Studios on a day when the thermometers were 3 negative in Los Angeles.

(Foto: ) (Photo by Mario Testino)

4. Gisele has a unique constraint to pose for photos not wear jackets or other garments made ​​of animal skin. Showing his portion also eco-friendly in this way, she prefers not to engage in divisive issue.

5. Gisele is always open to radical changes if contributing to the good of the picture. A good example? When we arrived for the shooting of Vogue, had his famous, praised and imitadíssimo wavy blond hair cut by the team of the famous Dutch hairstylist Christiaan Houtenbos.

http://translate.goo...13/06/gisele-bu

ndchen-bastidores-editorial-vogue-brasil.html

She must get the mirror trick from Steven Meisel. Ive read he likes it when models watch themselves in a mirror while he shoots them. :p

Did you see Gisele and Isabeli Fontana comment on one anothers pics and gisele follows her. I didnt know they were friends. :p

hey guess they became better friends shooting for Vuitton :p now im wondering her relationship with christy turlington...they also comment a lot on each others pics :D I'd die if they ever worked together, 2 of my fave supermodels of all time. but maybe Gisele just admires her for all her charity work etc..she supports christy's charity, every mother counts. I could see them on an American Vogue cover together or in a Meisel campaign.

also gisele was seen carrying an eco gucci bag, waiting for her gucci campaign already... :laugh: