Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Ariana Grande getting so much grief for being a "homewrecker" as if she is forcing these guys to hook up with her.

The guys are the ones with a wife and children, not Ariana, the onus should be on them to remain faithful.

Of course it's pretty typical for the blame to be laid entirely at the feet of the "other woman".

6 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I saw episode six of season three, will try to watch the last two tonight.

It's just not very good I'm afraid. And episode six showed they aren't even very good at making action set pieces pay off.

I have scrolled through the last 3 episodes and recognize a couple of scenes/scenarios from the books.

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@SympathysSilhouette

The Witcher superfans at Reddit generally hate the netflix series but their consensus is that S3 is better than S2, but still not good. (mediocre).

Do you like S3 more than S2?

It's about the same for me I would say.

It is a poor send-off for Cavill. Such an underwhelming final scene for him to end his run on.

Also I thought they were going to include some in-story explanation for the change in appearance but that hasn't yet happened either.

The Witcher: A Grain of Truth Full - Read The Witcher: A Grain of Truth Full comic online in high quality (readcomiconline.li)

This is the "Grain of Truth", one of the iconic first stories of the Witcher and it was in Season 2 (Tormund Giantsbane played the cursed man).  

Pretty well drawn and more book accurate & complex than the show version.  Definitely be interesting to see it filmed. 

The same artist/writer combo will do 'A Lessor Evil' (comic dropping this November) which is the story with Renfri the noblewoman turned bandit (in Netflix IIRC it was the episode 1, Season 1)

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The rumor (which is apparently wrong you say?) on Reddit was that

Hide contents

Geralt would be gravely injured by his fight with the Mage, and be recuperating like he was in the books.  Then somehow his 'healing'

would turn him to the other Hemsworth brother 😄

Spoiler

He is already healed and on his way to save Ciri by the end of the final episode of this season and he still looks like himself.

CIRI, The Child of Destiny - Archive (the-comic.org)

Outside of his eccentric elf fetish, this fan-artist has a pretty interesting vision on what the 'Wild Hunt' and the 'world of the elves' would be like in person.  He basically takes the content from the later books (eg. book 5,6,7) and just rolls with it.