Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Like part 1 I recognize a few things from the books.

According to the showrunners the transition of Geralt actors will occur organically. ending spoiler:

Spoiler

So the trailer shows him defeated like in the books and fans are speculating that he will be 'healed' and transformed in that way lol.

I think MAGA is the wrong way to look at them. I just think they are extremely concerned with the bottom line and nothing else. So if they have to fire hundreds of people to save pennies on the dollar they will. If they need to shelve a nearly completed movie to save some money in a tax write-off they will. If they need to sell part of their music library for a one-off 500 million dollar payday they will. If they think they can save a little money by getting rid of a beloved niche platform like TCM, they absolutely will do that.

They are supposed to be the careful stewards of - in some cases - old media companies that are rich in tradition and history but they treat their assets as if they are some sort of cynical corporate raider instead.

It's just plain weird to behold. Like Zaslav likes to drape himself in Hollywood history, buying Bob Evans old home, using Jack Warner's desk, but every business decision he takes instead suggests he would gladly piss all over WBs history if he can save a dollar.

11 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Looks like Barbie is doing very, very well in its opening weekend.

the marketing campaign for Barbie has been extremely good.

I searched 'Margot Robbie' on google and google changed the front (pink) and put sparkles all over her search page lol.