Bellazon

Bella Hadid
Thumbnail

I have to agree with Schemer on this one, my first thought when I found out was that it was a desperate move by Dior. But the whole desperation of trying to make celebrity models happen is probably clouding my judgement. Never thought Dior would do this, but who knows, we have to wait and see the pictures, they might actually be decent? She can look really stunning sometimes so I'm very curious to see what direction they take with her

I knew it was a matter of time before she got herself a major beauty contract. Congrats to Bella! She is stunning and I'm happy to see her doing so well, I love love her work

Back to Cannes / Antibes on may 18th and 19th - Few pics from my works :D

Bela ready for her Red Carpet in Cannes ...

26831848864_31a4957ffb_o_d.jpg.jpg

27369190331_c21634ae0d_o_d.jpg.jpg

27441056755_ac7584f260_o_d.jpg.jpg

Here Bela arriving at amfAR Gala in Antibes ...

26831807234_b2942555a7_o_d.jpg.jpg

27341963132_6b60dedee3_o_d.jpg.jpg

27406825526_d40c99c5bf_o_d.jpg.jpg

Just happy to share !

:excited:

On May 18, 2016 at 4:27 PM, Schemer said:

Sorry but she's awful at modeling. Just awful. Good looking yes but completely bland.

And now her brother got his first cover too....Hadids are really buing their way into showbiz.

At least Gigi has some personality.

+1 x infinity

Glad to see yall have enough free time to come and bitch about Bella in her own thread. :Amelie_wft:

IDK what that Visionare project thing is but she looks beautiful, she looks a lot better when she has little makeup on

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

Glad to see yall have enough free time to come and bitch about Bella in her own thread. :Amelie_wft:

Glad to see that you have some spare time too to bitch about other people bitching. :Amelie_wft:

I stand by what I said about Bella.

On 5/6/2016 at 10:35 PM, reno13 said:

Back to Cannes / Antibes on may 18th and 19th - Few pics from my works :D

Bela ready for her Red Carpet in Cannes ...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

June 8, 2016

HERE COME THE GIRLS

A sneak peek at our first model portfolio

Photographs Sante D’Orazio
Editor Carine Roitfeld
Makeup Fulvia Farolfi
Hair Akki
Manicure Mei Kawajiri

Today, we’re excited to share even more of the first-ever CR Girls 2016—a portfolio of the world’s most iconic faces and unforgettable bodies as selected by Carine and as photographed by Sante D’Orazio. Starring 20 models, you’ll see a familiar CR cast including sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid, Irina Shayk, Nina Agdal, new model Amina Blue, as well as Candice Huffine, Gemma Ward, Barbara Palvin, and more wearing nothing but Kanye West’s Yeezy Season Two collection (which he granted Carine unlimited access to) and towering heels from Gianvito Rossi.

“I am very loyal to models I like, from Julia my daughter and love forever, to my new girl Amina Blue,” says Carine. “I decided to make this shoot very sexy, like the one I did with Steven Meisel for Pirelli—using oversized clothes and sportswear mixed with high heels by Gianvito Rossi, and reflecting the military mood of Kanye's show. His show inspired me with the form of the girls too. They all looked tough, but sexy.”

The 48-page special edition arrives on newsstands today with CR 8, which brings together three separate volumes and over 500 pages of content to make our biggest issue yet.

Stay tuned for more reveals from the issue and order your copy here now to get all three volumes delivered to your door.

0lvHz1V1.png

Source: http://www.crfashionbook.com/book/cr-girls-2016/