Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Laetitia will announce soon something particularly spectacular

Maybe something special for her 20 years of career in fashion?

A book? A 600 pages book with only unseen pictures?

I can dream, right?!

But as I think Laetitia doesn't give a damn about her fans, I don't think it's going to be something for "us" but more something for "her"

About (N) bellami (N), it’s strange :notsure: that this dude does not use any slang word in his half line.

(Y) Rob (Y), there is such a book by Dominique Issermann. :woohoo:

:whistle: Kiki, some small bugs that need to be fixed:

« But as I think Laetitia doesn't give a damn about her fans trolls, I don't think it's going to be something for "us" the trolls (ref. Kiki’s av legend: "I am a BZ troll *fear me!*") but more something for "her" fans. »

For who did she create her official web site and her official facebook? :bellazon:

:trout: It is not for the trolls who have been banned. :blah: :p

Dear :alien: She said in severals interviews she doesn't give a damn about her official website and her facebook. So not cool for the people taking time to work on both FB & her official site and not cool for her fans /Not really respectful.

And she did not create them (fb/website)

And I really wish the spectacular thing is a book /not.much.hope.tho

Kiki, you’re right. She did not create herself her FB, Twitter and official site but she selected the web agency team. They did this work for her with her: she met them (there are pics of this meeting), they recorded her voice available on the official web site, she gave documents and pics, the team collected agreements, she indicated her ideas and wishes, etc.

It is true that she does not care about FB vs. Twitter. It does not mean that "she doesn’t give a damn about her official website and FB." It is not directly her behind the signature of the Official FB. However some official posts have been removed after the publishing demonstrating that they have been posted too early...

:whistle: The Alien knows this. It is :alien: who translated this particular part of the interview for the fun :fun:

Kiki, if you read carefully the question of the journalist, it is not about her official site or FB or Twitter but in general,

"FB or Twitter?" as the Alien wrote. Pay attention to the italic about "they".

Laetitia will announce soon something particularly spectacular - another child ;) ?

Or maybe her own fragrance ?

She's moving to Swindon!!!??? :clap::laugh:

smileyscuba.gif hello-kitty.jpg

:whistle: The Alien knows this. It is :alien: who translated this particular part of the interview for the fun :fun:

Kiki, if you read carefully the question of the journalist, it is not about her official site or FB or Twitter but in general,

"FB or Twitter?" as the Alien wrote. Pay attention to the italic about "they".

Laetitia will announce soon something particularly spectacular - another child ;) ?

Or maybe her own fragrance ?

She's moving to Swindon!!!??? :clap::laugh:

:p

smileyscuba.gif hello-kitty.jpg