Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

get the mouse....

The Alien :alien: fears :cry: that it is just a little bit bigger than a mouse like Templeton in Charlotte's Web.

Meeting with the film directors Julien Lacombe and Pascal Sid about Behind the Walls.

Scifi Universe on April 19, 2011

6-1-1.jpg

I think this has become a very dysfunctional twitter account for me,

hope1- 9:20pm sitting in front of computer, thinking ...oh my god... I think a bird just came to my window..think I will watch the office and eat some "bold chek mix :)

ok I really have had enough of talking to myself now I will drive somebody else crazy,

may 1th , may 1th :laugh:

good night space man aka astronomer :wave:

:clap: :hell yea!: :ddr: :hell yea!: :dance: :hell yea!: :ddr: :hell yea!: :dance: :hell yea!: :ddr: :hell yea!: :clap:

:chicken::chicken::chicken:                                                :chicken::chicken::chicken:

:chicken::chicken::chicken: Laetitia in Cannes for The Island :chicken::chicken::chicken:

:chicken::chicken::chicken:                                                :chicken::chicken::chicken:

:clap: :hell yea!: :ddr: :hell yea!: :dance: :hell yea!: :ddr: :hell yea!: :dance: :hell yea!: :ddr: :hell yea!: :clap:

Laetitia and Kamen Kalev will attend the worldwide Premiere of The Island

in the official selection of the Quinzaine des Réalisateurs [The Directors' Fortnight]

on May 12-22, 2011 in Cannes, probably around May 19th [to be confirmed].

Alien :alien: has the confirmation that Laetitia will be present!

In the meantime, like Ondine :drool:

watch how Sophie swims in the Black Sea wearing a black swimsuit... :woot:

                          

ok NImzo I had to take away some of your emotiocons because ' to many emoticons per posting, so sorry dear NImzo I had to make a choice and sacrifice some of yours, it wont happen again :heart:

ok NImzo I had to take away some of your emotiocons because ' to many emoticons per posting, so sorry dear NImzo I had to make a choice and sacrifice some of yours, it wont happen again :heart:

did I say 'theres software" I meant there software, is it there or their, I really suck at english, probably with other languages. ok....

did I tell you I feel tired :blink:

twtitter update: 9:42 hope1- I feel realllllllly tired, and I have to face daywalkers aka as uggh people, and yes its true I did see a squirell in a tree eating a nut..wish I was a squirrel.