Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Okay... I know I shouldn't say this but Laetitia SERIOUSLY needs a subforum like Ana Beatriz, etc.

Her thread is 704 pages long! It is full of pictures that, unless you've been following the thread since day one, it's impossible to ever find. I want to collect pictures of Laetitia but I take one look at '704' pages and just know I have to go somewhere else but Bellazon... which sucks.

Any chance she will ever get a sub??

Okay... I know I shouldn't say this but Laetitia SERIOUSLY needs a subforum like Ana Beatriz, etc.

Her thread is 704 pages long! It is full of pictures that, unless you've been following the thread since day one, it's impossible to ever find. I want to collect pictures of Laetitia but I take one look at '704' pages and just know I have to go somewhere else but Bellazon... which sucks.

No there won't be a sub....and don't worry too much about searching 704 pages as quite a bit of it is waffle....it's a great place for decent :heart: Laetitia :heart: pics.

^ But how can I find them? The problem is that to find all of the great pics in this thread you have to filter through 704 pages!

If there wont be a sub, fair enough... but I find that very odd. With a thread this big, it makes way more sense to break it off into different sections so those who want to find pictures can do so with ease and those who want to chat about Laetitia stuff can do so without creating " waffle"

Anyway, have Laetitia's Vanity Fair pics been posted with her blonde hair? Because I have copied if they haven't.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S: Sorry for such a rant. It's just frustrating me that I can't get all the fab pics in this thread without giving up a week of my life!

I agree with Stamoholic. I think Laetitia is way more well-known than Petra Nemcova, yet she has her own forum and Laetitia doesn't. The model subforums obviously lean toward Brazilian models anyway, which I think is also unfair. Don't mean to sound crass, but IMO if it wasn't for Petra getting stuck in that tree during the tsunami she would be even less well known.

We've tried to get Laetitia a sub before and they just won't do it. But this thread is FULL of amazing pics, some of the quite rare.

I agree Laetitia is more worldly known than Petra or even Ana Beatriz. :yes:

We've tried to get Laetitia a sub before and they just won't do it. But this thread is FULL of amazing pics, some of the quite rare.

I agree Laetitia is more worldly known than Petra or even Ana Beatriz. :yes:

I'm totally agree with all of you! Really, I never understand why Laetitia haven't her own subforum!!! :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: Models like Ana or Petra are maybe famous but Laetitia is a star, a true star since almost 15 years now :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm not sure Ana or Petra still well know in the futur years...

I WANT A SUDFORUM FOR LAETITIA CASTA!!!