Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Well curvy women are suppose to be prefered over stick thin for reproduction. Sooo men are suppose to like women with curves, hips, butt, untill the media says that skinny is better, thats the only reason we as a society want to be thin and not "fat"

Ah yes, some more goodies. This is from Fall Preview 1999, Volume 1, Number 1:

fallpreview99_vol1.th.jpg

fallpreview99_vol1pg3.th.jpg

fallpreview99_vol1pg4.th.jpg

If anyone has the balls to put the two scans I have together and clean this up better than me, PM me. I'll send you the original scans.

fallpreview99_vol1pg2and3.th.jpg

MAN OH MAN her beauty never ceases to amaze me. :drool:

I just thought you guys might enjoy someting I made the other day.  

exs.jpg

Sorry guys I could not get the thumbnail thing to work. :(

Beautiful! :wub:

yea I think so too. Then again I am sure thats not a surprise given my screen name. Thank you for the compliment as well.

IMO she's slowly fading off the radar lol. Never hear anything about her in US anymore. Sad :(

Sadly Danita. I agree with you she is fading as far as the US market is concerned. I think though its only because she is moving from modeling to acting full time except for her Loreal Contract. Sadly, that too will probably end one day too. I only hope that by then or before she totally fall of the US celebrity radar that she gets a serious part (not just a fluff piece.) in a US movie or movie that will at least have a US relase.

I highly doubt we'll see here in US Films. She seems to be interested in only certain European films. I bet she'll lose her Loreal Contract soon too. If not we'll just rarely see ads in US they will show her in Europe for Loreal. I think she should have stayed modeling a bit longer. Maybe she'd still be in VS and stuff :( There's nothing wrong with switching to acting but think she did it too soon.