Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

she is BEYOND normal gorgeous.  she's just sooo incredibly beautiful and sweet looking and i don't know. . .  something i can't describe.  just awesome.

where is she now? i know she has a career as an actress in france, but does anyone know even how that's going?  is she ever going to return to modelling?

I agree with you totally on the first part of your post. As for where she is now. Well she just finished up a Theater production of a play called "ONDINE" It ran from Sept 9th 2004 to Jan 9th 2005 The play was originally supposed to end in November but it did so well they kept it going untill Jan 9th. I know from reading several reviews online that the play opened to Standing Ovations on its first night and that Laetitia in particular was singled out as having become A better actress than anyone thought she would. Word is now that she will be doing a film in France later this month and that she will also be doing a one time performance of another play. Sorry but I dont know the title to that one. As for her returning to Modeling? Well as much as I hope like you do that she will. I doubt it. She seems to have a good acting career going now. Maybe one day we will get to see her in an English film. :) As far as I know she is still with Loreal Paris I hope this helps.

thanks, glad to hear her acting career is going well

NO problem. As for her acting. I have copies of two of her movies and she is very good and believable in them. One more than the other but my point is the reviews don't surprise me at all.