Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

**I suppose if you consider all the models of all time then I reckon 7-8 is very good....especially as Laetitia is not at her modelling peak anymore, didn't appear in a George Michael video and hasn't had a high profile celebrity lifestyle.

I haven't seen the list but I presume Claudia (she was great in her early career!) and Helena are up there , Naomi as well .....just so long as Kate Moss isn't there too!! **

I AGREE WITH ROB S! That 7. or 8. place is very good, becose Laetitia was never have so much runaway show's (maybe becose her height)++++ Laetitia was talk about that , not me :)))

I saw the new L'oreal advertissement in the french Glamour!! she is so pretty! she is with her short hair like the picture who was published in the french Elle taken by a director of movie but I don't remember who......anyway I haven't a scanner I hope someone could scan it!!!

I saw the new L'oreal advertissement in the french Glamour!! she is so pretty! she is with her short hair like the picture who was published in the french Elle taken by a director of movie but I don't remember who......
laetitia_casta_05.jpg

Hey,

I am new here & I am a Laetitia Casta fan since she started Modeling in 1993! Already 15 years... WOW!

I love her so much! She is just a living goddess and I am glad to know that so many people around the world are still fans of her...

This is my first photos post, so I hope it's going to work!! (I am crossing my toes!!) :blink: Hope it's not a repost?

Ps : this is a repost since i sent this topic to the wrong forum 1 hour ago :blink: ! Sorry for the ones whom already read this!!

Except for the l oreal add the 3 other photos are mine since... I am the photographer! I've taken those photos in Paris, October 1999... Enjoy!

Let me know if you want to see more

Num__riser0102.jpg Num__riser0091.jpg Num__riser0092.jpg Num__riser0093.jpg