Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

You know what I really like??

I like people who come to Lae's thread, diss everyone around included Lae and then vanish!

It's not the fact that I would like them to stay, but they could at least have the decency to appologize or pick up the discussion.

You know what I really like??

I like people who come to Lae's thread, diss everyone around included Lae and then vanish!

It's not the fact that I would like them to stay, but they could at least have the decency to appologize or pick up the discussion.

I think she saw she was so wrong beyond belief that she's too embarrassed to post again...but I bet she has visited. :whistle:

Yeah I think this girl has visited and knows there is not much else she can add because we all put her in her place :whistle: :laugh: I think she just had a momentary outburst of insanity! These things happen from time to time :blink:

Also this face just makes me go WOW she is truely STUNNING! :wub: :wub:

Laeface.jpg Laeface2.jpg Laeface3.jpg Laeface4.jpg Laeface5.jpg Laeface6.jpg Laeface7.jpg Laeface8.jpg Laeface9.jpg Laeface10.jpg Laeface11.jpg Laeface12.jpg

Yeah I think this girl has visited and knows there is not much else she can add because we all put her in her place :whistle: :laugh: I think she just had a momentary outburst of insanity! These things happen from time to time :blink:

Also this face just makes me go WOW she is truely STUNNING! :wub: :wub: