Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Everybody looks good in that position.. and in that king of pants.. the photo you post only proofs to me it is not her but in the golden bottom. about the guess commercial.. they show her but only one second and he wears a huge underwear. Plus the paparazzi pics show a completely different REALITY!! I used to like Casta... when she was young the had the same measurements as I had.. only that my dear very tall and very skinny girlfriends call me chubby.. not curvaceous.. any way, I lost contact with the subject until her recent miu miu add... I was shocked when I sow it!! She was looking like a broken doll on overdose!! This is the model she wants to be for the young ladies today??? Where is all the freshness of hers?? She used to be sexy but still somehow innocent... it was like saying "Hey.. I am just kidding!! Think pink!!" ..now she is like my old grandma fragrance.. heavy and sick. In the video form miu miu she was looking really tiered. I just feel sorry for her! I am sorry she is the kind of actress that has to get undress to promote her movie and has to get undress in a movie to have people watching it. I read the comments on Imdb.. everybody was waiting for the DVD to see her sex scene .. I don't think this is what she really wants!! I question her judgment on getting undress in a kids movie. Somebody that is her real friend should tell her "stop acting!! find something you can do excellent not just below average! Stop using your look to get parts in the movies and start using your heart!!" But again, someone that says that is easier to act in a movie than to model shows that he/she didn't understand much of the playing. I am really really disappointed of what she became!

I know you wont agree with me. I understand you are worshiping her.. and I am convinced she doesn't even know you exist. Worshiping other people is destructive for the worshipers because they never learn anything and for the worshiped one because that person can never get to see the true. if you don't understand what I am talking about you should read the story about the king and the invisible clothes.

I feel sorry for your partners also for because they will always fall short form the unrealistic standards you have and also for your superficiality. I won't come on this from .. I have other better things to do.. but unless you get paid to worship her (I would be surprised to be so) GET A LIFE!! A REAL ONE!! WITH REAL PEOPLE IN IT!!

:ddr: Go Mel :ddr: Go Mel :ddr: Go Mel :ddr: :laugh:

I get just as much joy from the current pics of :heart: Laetitia :heart: as I the ones I saw in 1996....and in 20 years time when she is 'sayng' that the cream she is modelling makes her look 10 years younger she will still look very appealling!!! :angie: :p

And I don't care if she doesn't know I exist...only a teeny % of the population do!! :lost: The important thing is that we know :heart: Laetitia :heart: exists....and that's why we are all a happy bunch!! :grouphug: