Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Hey Gang, I came across this pic on a general picture archive (xusenet) that was listed as Laetitia and posted it on another celeb site where I am proud to be the chief steward for our loveley lady, :wave: but some, not particularly LC fans, questioned whether that is Laetitia. :(

I put it to you, is this our goddess or some impostor? This to me looks like a fairly nice screen capture, maybe from the Promisse campaign?

post-5110-1171420515_thumb.jpg

Hey Gang, I came across this pic on a general picture archive (xusenet) that was listed as Laetitia and posted it on another celeb site where I am proud to be the chief steward for our loveley lady, :wave: but some, not particularly LC fans, questioned whether that is Laetitia. :(

I put it to you, is this our goddess or some impostor? This to me looks like a fairly nice screen capture, maybe from the Promisse campaign?

That's Lonekke Engel :yes:

This is Lonneke Engel http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...l=Lonneke+Engel

You can tell even from the thumbnail picture that it is not :heart: Laetitia :heart: :laugh:

Ayiyiyyi How could I have faltered so, :beating: <me for so I deserve. I have dishonoured myself and no longer may claim myself Laetitias Champion.

It is alright acme2468 :)

We all have at times got mixed up on some pictures that do look like Laetitia, even named so as Laetitia but in fact are not <_< , that is why we have a forum so everyone can help out :) .