Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

^Naaah, this is just too much. I remember myself posting about the paparazzis in this thread, I think they very often go too far to get a celebrity pic.

Here's just another intimate moment shared by Laetitia and her boyfriend... destroyed by a paparazzi.

I seriously don't want to see these kind of pictures in this thread dedicated to one of the best models around. Now I don't mind candid pics, but that one looks too 'private'.

Hello,

UPDATE March 12, 2007 on my website http://amazinglaetitia.free.fr

- 3 pics added in section "guess" page 6

- 35 pics added in section "rare pics" page 3 & 4

EXCLUSIVE !!! Laetitia is the ambassadress of the Renault's new french car "TWINGO 2" marketed in june 2007 (some photos on my website in section "rare pics" page 3)

Enjoy :)

Best regards

Adélaïde

Hello,

EXCLUSIVE !!! Laetitia is the ambassadress of the Renault's new french car "TWINGO 2" marketed in june 2007 (some photos on my website in section "rare pics" page 3)

Best regards

Adélaïde

Yaaaaaaaay thank you Adelaide :hell yea!: :dance: :clap: ....great pics....especially the Twingo pics. The Twingo was never sold in the UK but I read that the second version will be and I hope they use :heart: Laetitia :heart: in the adverts here too!!! :yes:

Hello,

Best regards

Adélaïde

Thank you very much Adélaïde for the new updates :clap:

As usual they are fantastic and great finds :yes:

I really love this pic of her. The way she is posing in this stresses the size of her breast for the viewer! She has a nice rack and I always thought so.

I completely agree... this pic and the one posted by suki shows she has probably the best set of breasts on the planet. :)