Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

4 minutes ago, Ewciolina said:

Don't worry, an Alien is like an ancient Midas, he touches one picture - and voila, we have two :irenistiQ:

5 minutes ago, Ewciolina said:

Don't worry, an Alien is like an ancient Midas, he touches one picture - and voila, we have two :irenistiQ:

:rofl:

WOW !!! So many new pics ! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I take a look this morning to the thread before work and tonight when I came back home I was so happy to see all of this !!!! :clap:

Thank guys for posting and sharing :grouphug:

On the red carpet, Laetitia was sexy as hell but I'd mixed feelings with her dress...Not a fan...

:heart:

On 8/4/2016 at 0:42 AM, an Alien said:

The inspiration for the Couture collection ss 2016 comes also from Frenchborn American sculptor Louise Bourgeois (1911 - 2010) who helped her parents in their textile fabric.

Her sculptures of giant spiders  such as "Maman" pay tribute to her mother who weaved tapestries to restore them. It is an arachnid as nice as Charlotte A. Cavatica in Charlotte's Web.

:alien:  doesn't know how an Alien guessed in its above coded waffle (not so out of subject) that the spider web style would inspire Laetitia in the choice of the Cannes-tastic© Versace-clad ultra sexy gown, but she did it:

Even :Bob15_2: didn't massacre the gown with her expected comments:

On 18/5/2016 at 9:53 PM, frenchkiki said:

She looks gorgeous and she gain weight :angel: Nice booty :angel:

:thumbsup: Ewciolina! Interesting interview where one learns more about the movie EN MOI.

An Alien likes when Laetitia has the big eyes of the photographer to express what she gives in front of a cold camera: "it's a gesture of love enough mad", she said.

She talked about the violence of the act of creating and the sublimation of what is ugly into something of beautiful.

It's a love story between a man and a woman, a creator and his muse.

He could completely free himself from neurosis that he can know in his life.

_______

When the interviewer concluded about a potential continuation of her work of movie director, Laetitia had a beautiful smile.

At the festival Angers Premiers Plans, she said that she is preparing another project. :drool:

:gocho: Cool interview behind sexy sunglasses for the two young women Laetitia and the interviewer on the Cannes beach with the wind and the sea in background in a cinematographic ? mise-en-scène during the interview and in a new editing of the trailer of EN MOI.

Credits: OCS Max. Cannes séries & Cie. "Interview : Laetitia Casta"

Partial transcript and translation:

"The mysterious side isn't wanted. It's my manner to see the things. I live them like that."

On 20/5/2016 at 5:52 PM, Ewciolina said:

Ci5w9P4XIAE-6Sw.jpg

Source: @CineSeriesCie Twitter

"Sometimes I welcome the things with violence. I took the camera ? like one takes a key ? to open a door or a gun ? to shoot on something (?). It's a tool of dialog and of exchange.

The writing, ✏ it's something that has always been there. I always wrote ✒ pieces of sentences, pictures. Passing behind the camera, where one wants to go beyond the writing, I wrote with pictures. (...) I'm going to write with my manner to see the things.

What did you learn about you, being behind the camera?

I'm born in the image since I'm 14 years old.

"