Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Hello, it's me again :)

Well, nothing that a good hammer can't fix ;) . Never mind, people, my computer is working fine now and I've just seen the pictures. I didn't know they were candids :blush: .

Anyway, here goes a beautiful pic.

A great day to you all !!

(p.s: and in case you are curious, it's page 10, not 11 :p )

Yeah I kept that one and this one too

post-5110-1159960766_thumb.jpg :cool:

This pic inspired me in another mythology allusion,

The legend of Medusae who could turn men to stone with but a glimpse of her face, which was said to be hideous beyond any measure

Ah but what if, the truth was, she was such an unearthly beauty that no man could withstand the sight of her without becoming frozen with desire?

Laetitia is certainly possessed of this dreadful power and it is only by virtue of the shadows concealing her deadly beauty that I can type these words. :D

Eh what can I say, Laetitia brings out the smarmy poet in me :p

great job, acme ! :clap: hey, now I want a wallpaper for me. Deal ? ;)

Ah shouldn't have started at last and worked back. For you, my dear, of course. Any preference for the image? and similar layout to that one?

A beatiful woman and a boy's genius :) ........ I want to be surprised :hehe:

Let your talent go ! :hell yea!: . And many thanks for accepting :blush:

A beatiful woman and a boy's genius ........ I want to be surprised

Let your talent go ! . And many thanks for accepting

:pinch: D'oh the pressure :chicken:

:weightlift:

:ermm: well this is the best I could come up with quickish. I've got a great Idea for a wallpaper but I can't find a neccessary component for it, but I'll keep looking.

In the meantime please accept this token of admiration Caroline my dear :flower:

post-5110-1160011765_thumb.jpg

A beatiful woman and a boy's genius ........ I want to be surprised

Let your talent go ! . And many thanks for accepting

:pinch: D'oh the pressure :chicken:

:weightlift:

:ermm: well this is the best I could come up with quickish. I've got a great Idea for a wallpaper but I can't find a neccessary component for it, but I'll keep looking.

In the meantime please accept this token of admiration Caroline my dear :flower:

post-5110-1160011765_thumb.jpg

Wonderful work !!!! I love it !! :hell yea!:

Thank you, acme :hug:

Please, if I can help you find the picture you're looking for, it will be a pleasure :yes: . Just let me know

:mad: Madame, Methinks thou shows a disturbing lack of Faith in our Goddesss to suggest such an unthinkable outcome be possible.

Knowest thou that to give voice to such evil is to give it life.

{shudder} {makes the sign against evil}

:bellazon: Laetitia shall prove Triumphant not only in this round but the contest as a whole.

(or would have if the contest hadn't been rigged) ----added after that travesty

:anger: NOOOOOOO!!! :anger:

Tis treachery most foul that hath denied our Goddess her rightful place in the final! At the requisite point Our Lady was handily ahead but Nemeside cravenly forebore from declaring a winner until her wench had garnered enough votes to overtake her better and steal most heinously the laurel from off of Laetitias very brow.

In Olden days of yore this would be a matter fit to be resolved on the lists, with lances war-tipped!!

:ridinghorse: For I wouldst prove this villainy upon the body of whosoever dared to stand forth as Heidi's Champion.

But in these paler times I can but rant and steam upon this forum, alas that honour and glory hath faded.

or else she's going to lose
Knowest thou that to give voice to such evil is to give it life.

See I told you so Caroline its all your fault :p

Oh well, :/ turns out the 'contest' was rigged, obviously Heidi is going to win it all and really, :idk: if it was me running it :ermm: well Laetita would get the same help :laugh:

Let see need a picture to heal the pain

post-5110-1160353019_thumb.jpg :wub:

Edited by acme2468

I'm really upset <_<

Anyway, like I said, if they had to cheat to make Heidi win, then it means she's not half as good as Laetitia.

And I disagree with you, acme. I wouldn't help Laetitia, because I know she's wonderful enough to win any competition in a honest clear way and with NO HELP. :mad:

Laetitia should of won but in my eyes she always wins, so no matter what has been done or will be done Laetitia is still number one :wub: .

For those who can not see Laetitia's greatness, let them be blind and bend the rules because Laetitia fans do not need to bend or change rules to make her the best, we know she wins everyday :hug: