Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I couldn't agree more with you, Qball

And something that CarMELita said was true : we all are curious about how celebrities are in real life, just like it happens with us, there's a big difference between real life and "private life". So we could post pictures of Laetitia -or any other celebrity- in real life, as long as she agreed to be photographed (like Cannes, charity dinners and other events), and about the other pics, we could stop posting them as well as begin to remove the ones we've posted. I think that would be a nice way to show our admiration and love, and also put a limit between what to be a fan means, and what to be an obssessed psycho means. :o

I'll do it :yes:

limit between what to be a fan means, and what to be an obssessed psycho means. :o

FAN :unsure: Obsessed Psycho

Well at least I have no use for Paparazzi shots. :laugh:

On Another Celeb Site (Where I have the Honor of standing forth as the champion of our Goddess :ridinghorse: ) we recently got into a similar discussion although ours was prompted by some medium far pics of Carmella Decesare loading grocieres into the trunk of her car. <_<

Whoa thats a sexy image isn't it.

Call me shallow but I want pics of female Celebs that make me do this :drool: or :laugh: , :woot: , :wub:

not :huh: :blah: :yuckky: :dontgetit:

Like this one for Example

post-5110-1159388206_thumb.jpg I titled this "Under the Boardwalk" because it makes me think of the song.

Those pics of Laetitia and Stefano on the beach fail my 'Keep 'em' test three ways, Borderline Too small, Not high enough quality (hardly suprising since I'm sure they were shot from a half mile a way with a super telephoto lens) and finally they show Laetitia with another Guy and I can't stand that ( :ermm: this would be where the Obsessed Psycho part comes in :laugh: )

So I'm all for no shots taken when the Celeb wasn't posing for them (Y) .

And as always Caroline my dear,

excellent images and yet another couple that do pass the Keep 'em test.