Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:/ Aye, Alas for those who shun Laetitia and dwell in that darkness outside her radiance.

Truly they are the :lost:

:clap: But what Joy :hug: Snow Angel Welcome and feel no shame for you have found the light.

:laugh: :p Yeah me being :doofywave: again

Whipped this up for us Laetita fans similar to my new avatar.

post-5110-1159764579_thumb.jpg :wub:

The Mangled Latin is meant to be "Woman most Beautiful"

literally it says 'Woman great sight' thats as close as I could get in something that looked cool in latin.

:thumbsup: Thank you Caroline and feel no sorrow for I never counted thee as less than a friend. How could one who has enriched this thread so, possibly be possesed of the slightest fault in my eye.

:flower: returned a dozenfold.

P.S. :woot: 114 pages and still going

All Hail Laetitia

:heythere: I bid thee Welcome Vampre, and there could be no truer words than thine.

Most fitting as well that you, like myself, have first left your imprint on this, the finest of threads upon this site.

Though it may seem a daunting challenge, take the time to browse all 113 past pages, :weightlift: for a veritable treasure trove of images of the Goddess await thee. :hell yea!:

I would have left the forums had freakin' Miranda Kerr beat Laetitia. Seriously. Miranda has the worst chin I've ever seen. Seems to me like most people like vote for their favorite "It" girls rather than real, stunning beauty, but that's just my two cents.