Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

DIAF photoshop! ^

I pre order the magazine 7hollywood today but The copies won't be deliver until February the 7th!!! :huh:

damnit! :chicken:

Hi Kiki, can you tell me where have you order 7hollywood magazine, please ? :hehe:

Yes according to the article, Laetitia will be on the cover on the 6th issue of french VF because she the first of number of the classification of the most influential French :brows:

DIAF photoshop! ^

I pre order the magazine 7hollywood today but The copies won't be deliver until February the 7th!!! :huh:

Shipping costs on Ebay are huge because this magazine contains over 300 pages :(

It cost me only 18 Euros (magazine + shipping) because I did not buy it on ebay ;)

DIAF photoshop! ^

Hi Kiki, can you tell me where have you order 7hollywood magazine, please ? :hehe:

Yes according to the article, Laetitia will be on the cover on the 6th issue of french VF because she the first of number of the classification of the most influential French :brows:

Yeah for Vanity fair!! I don't know which one is cuter : Laetitia or the kitty? :mignonne:

I bought the magazine on 7hollywood web site. Click on pre order et voila!