Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Seeing double?

Bellazon was playing up and double posted :Angel:

Rob, double?

:alien: believed that you tried to hide some double language as exception of your following rule:

My writing style is scientifically proven to contain no added waffle, Tibetan Waffle, Twaddle, Gibberish, Gobbledygook or Double Dutch!! :thumbsup:

You added later:

Oooh so you're just refering to antique waffle created two years ago over at the Zouzou alien landing site!!! :blink:

Does waffle have a half life like radioactive material?.....only after two years is it safe enough for people to investigate it!!! :whistle:

What is :heart: Laetitia :heart: looking at in your avi? Non stop waffle emmissions....hazardous to everyone's mental health!!! A more appropriate avi could be sourced from here.....

post-5621-1217492148_thumb.jpg

Do u know why and how they reached their goal? Because of the Vanessa Paradis forum where I am member. I did not participated because I seriously do not give a poopoo about this project but the people at the VP forum decided to participate et voila! Done.