Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Cyber attack

Immediatly her official Facebook was invaded by comments including one having the French flag as icon. At least 82 comments --yet another historical record-- have been written after the TF1 program in her FB last post about TAR magazine without relationship with this magazine. The same wrong rumors have been shared and liked. A courageous fan tried to defend her alone against the pack.

As the TF1 interviewer asks her if, in this political context, she will move to Corsica, she replies: Corsica, it does not worth better. Some Corsican fanatics forget that, at the time of this waffle, Lumio and Paris have the same governement, are in the same Republic, leaving France would also mean leaving Corsica and its recent (2012) blue nights before Christmas (English older ref. Dec. 1992). They joined the massive cyber attack against her official Facebook.

Her next movie on January 9, 2013 is not a story of hate but Une histoire d'amour!

Ok so the video is too big to be upload on MediaFire which if easy to use...And I don't want to upload the video on Youtube or Dailymotion (if someone want feel free to do it :) )

So I upload it on DepositFile. I made this to explain how to download the vid 'cause it's in french :

H13566932332301768_1.jpg

(sorry for my english :cry2: ...)

So....here the video :

Laetitia Casta - 7 à 8 (TF1) / December 23th 2012

post-1836-0-1446018080-16286_thumb.jpg

Download link here :

Hope it's work now...

^ :woohoo: :dance: :ddr:Glamour, the very first editorial of the New Year! Thanks Stella!

Roll on next Sunday

Yesterday, Laetitia was on TV show 'Vivement dimanche prochain' on french channnel France 2...

'Vivement dimanche prochain' - December 30th 2012

Pics by Stella.

In Vivement dimanche prochain (video 17:17s to 24:47s and 50:29s to 51:46s),

in fact it was Mathieu Madénian who offered a necklace of flowers to Laetitia

and Claire Keim to welcome the actresses as in the islands visited by the singer Antoine.

The Chevaliers du fiel make her smile about the comparison between sex performance of man :sex: from the point of view of his potential girl friend :Angel: and the snow: how many centimeters the snow post-10177-0-1446018084-82297_thumb.gif could have and how long it will settle? :rofl:

Ménage à trois?

Laetitia talks about her three men in Une histoire d'amour, a film by Hélène Fillières:

- The man she had: Richard Bohringer (she is not maried),

- The man she has: Benoît Poelvoorde,

- Then the man she could have in the air plane: Reda Kateb.

Impact on Wikipedia audience: WP LC FR: +3930. WP LC US: +498. WP film FR: +289 high score. :woohoo:

After Kiki on the Laetitia official FB, yesterday it was time for the Alien to reply :ridinghorse: to a dude with "the French flag icon" :banghead: in the i-D thread on Dec 4, 2012 in the 2nd column on the right before Nadia. Don't miss the historical references :actor:, the "illegal alien" :alien: and in conclusion of course the unavoidable ondage post-10177-0-1446018086-49614_thumb.gif.

Have fun :fun:

Season's greetings

post-10177-0-1446018086-50984_thumb.jpg