Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

great news for Laetitia!!!

but Laefan you can see me in my avi!!!!!! not the old it was a model before and now it's me...but I make believe that is Laetitia and everybody think it's her because I look like her! :whistle: :gocho:

Hmmm then you are one lucky woman to look that beautiful. :D Yes that is great news for Laetitia. I hope she can bring home yet another Best Actress award. :D

Is it really such a bad things that you can't get out of the bed? You can do many things in your bed: Read, eat, watching tv, sleep, give a phone call, use your computer and of course :sex:!! And look what u can find in a bed...

>>>post-19830-1215469241_thumb.jpg But it's a bed with an optional extra made in France!

... :drool: ...Classic beauty... :drool:

Lily's the redhead. She's sooo beautiful ...

post-774-1215547256_thumb.jpg

... just ask Rob - he posted all those wonderful Mark's & Spencer Ads in her thread ...

post-774-1215546791_thumb.jpgpost-774-1215546864_thumb.jpg

post-774-1215546941_thumb.jpgpost-774-1215546996_thumb.jpg

... but then again I just love red hair. Lily's looking like a fairy ... and she's not skinny either ... :shifty:

post-774-1215547028_thumb.jpg

However ... there's no fairy like Laetitia ... :wub:

post-774-1215545413_thumb.jpgpost-774-1215545450_thumb.jpg

post-774-1215545481_thumb.jpgpost-774-1215545510_thumb.jpg

post-774-1215545535_thumb.jpgpost-774-1215545594_thumb.jpg

post-774-1215545612_thumb.jpgpost-774-1215545649_thumb.jpg

post-774-1215545705_thumb.jpg

Lily's pics are from Lily's thread at Bellazon - and I got Laetitia's from Adélaide's Site - of course!

... :wave:... Sooo pretty & feminine in these pics!

:blink:

Speak English :alien: Nimzo :alien: !!! :wacko:

He can't... his translator is coming from his planet!

Oh and by the way... AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE NOT USING A TRANSLATOR TO WRITE IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE??! (English is a foreign language 4 moi!)

Noooooooooon, je n'utilise jamais un traducteur pour parler français. ...I parle la langue comme un natal grâce au grand entraînement à l'école :whistle: :laugh:

you're welcome London!!!!! it's so crazy to see many english love Laetitia like Rob!!!!!!! maybe it's because you have kate M.... but I'm glad too see english community here!!!!

and Laefan , i know my lucky but it's not easy everyday, I must not make up, otherwise people think I'm Laetitia, because some comes to ask me an autograph.....

:blink:

Speak English :alien: Nimzo :alien: !!! :wacko:

He can't... his translator is coming from his planet!

Oh and by the way... AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE NOT USING A TRANSLATOR TO WRITE IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE??! (English is a foreign language 4 moi!)

Noooooooooon, je n'utilise jamais un traducteur pour parler français. ...I parle la langue comme un natal grâce au grand entraînement à l'école :whistle: :laugh:

Mais oui! Of course! "comme un natal" directly from a crazy translator!!! :laugh: Ta BONNE Française is so proud of you! What is the name of that school where your learned such a good French... BABELFISH? :whistle: