Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

That must be your shortest post ever, Mr :alien: !!!

Rob, waffles are on strike, but not ondage.

In fact, it was to prepare the audience for the following news.

after having finished the shooting of this movie, Laetitia will fly to L.A. this weekend. More soon. :drool:

For people who do not believe the Alien :alien: when it announced the Laetitia's official twitter,

hereafter enclosed is her first tweetpic from L.A.!

Los Angeles today: "Sunny breakfast !" for Ondine

Ondine is attracted by the fountain of fresh water.

Can someone please help me to id date of this editorial, because I know that picture of Lonneke and Laetitia was published in French Elle february 1998 (with Laetitia on the cover), but I need date for American Elle magazine, since the picture of Lonneke and Laetitia and picture of Lonneke are from American Elle (according to text on the pages)?

Thank you so much :)

post-1779-0-1446018127-86805_thumb.jpg post-1779-0-1446018127-87764_thumb.jpg

Laetitia is on the Icons list at MDC

http://models.com/rankings/ui/IndustryIcons/

The fashion business is no cakewalk. For a model to gain the respect of designers, photographers, editors, and casting directors is no small feat; and when a girl is not only respected but also revered, she becomes a legend in her own right. The industry icons are models who have built stellar careers, they've snagged every cover, walked every show, booked every campaign, and lived to tell the tale. Before you can be a true supermodel, you have to become one of the industry's preferred stars and these girls are all bonafide favorites.

With at least 8+ years at blue chip level under their belts, and still currently working, they bring experience and professionalism to every job and never fail to elevate the image into the realm of art. These are the true model's models and their endless stream of power bookings reflects that. [ Icons are sorted alphabetically - No numbers would do them justice, they are eternal ]

:idk: I'm sad and I don't understand Nimzo's reaction...I think now I will just go to see pics on this thread but no longer share thing on it...

First of all I see nothing negative about share candids pics of Laetitia, it's what it made on all other thread why it will be different here? :idk:

And talking about the pics I post on #20758 I founf them by google news so I don't know why I should credit you the pics I found by myself????

I saw that you have post the pics when I got your PM but like I said i found them by google news.

Goodye

Stella

Oh Mr Alien, she just posted 2 pages of a gossip magazine. Laetitia seems pretty happy on the pictures and is not harassed by the paps like Britney Spears or Lindsey Lohan. + She is at L.A and who know her in L.A? Except for the French tourists there is no much chance a pack of paps are going to chase her to death!?

And now we can gossip on Laetitia and say that if it's true? She really had bad taste with men! and clothes.