Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

thanks Lisa-1 :heart: astronomer good well I dont know where you are in canada so it could be very early or about the same time, but helllllooooooo ;) truthfully I like calling you spaceman but I would have to have full consent to adress you as this :whistle: actually I hate that emotiocon but ...think about it :heart:

thanks Lisa-1 :heart: astronomer good well I dont know where you are in canada so it could be very early or about the same time, but helllllooooooo ;) truthfully I like calling you spaceman but I would have to have full consent to adress you as this :whistle: actually I hate that emotiocon but ...think about it :heart:

Hi hope, I am in Toronto so eastern time zone.

Spaceman is fine. Actually couple of times I was thinking of asking to change my username here, to my real name or something, but decided to leave it as is.

bellazon twitter update: 11:27 hope-1: oh man people on the board and nobody posts anything, thinking what would lae do? I wonder when behind the walls trailer comes out? oh its a really beautiful day here so sunny...I did not sleep well last nite/ want to eat some cheetos but they get that red stain all over..chester the cheetah is sooooo coool...