Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I must inform you that your beloved Ondine site is hosted in US territory:

Thanks Born to be Wild, so IP Location gives: New York.

The Big Apple is the most European-like cosmopolitan city of American towns.

On February 18, 1954 the play Ondine opened on Broadway at the 46th Street Theatre in New York.

Audrey Hepburn won the Tony Award of the best actress for her interpretation of the water nymph.

She married with her Knight Hans Mel Ferrer.

The same year she won her Oscar for Roman Holiday. Hence the relationship with Italy.

One of her dearest friend was Hubert de Givenchy.

Nowadays Givenchy dresses Laetitia for her main public apparitions.

lady_gaga.png

Hello everyone! I just want to say thank you for all your great post (LMS I love you!) Floppy & Ewiciolina :blush:

My hard drive died last Thuesday and I am kind of desperate because i've lost SO MANY things that were on my PC :cry:

I can't even log in @ Dollhouse because i can't find my password :cry: I know i wrote it down somewhere but can't find it.

anyway, i'll have my computer certainly at the end of next week :wave:

Hello everyone! I just want to say thank you for all your great post (LMS I love you!) Floppy & Ewiciolina :blush:

My hard drive died last Thuesday and I am kind of desperate because i've lost SO MANY things that were on my PC :cry:

I can't even log in @ Dollhouse because i can't find my password :cry: I know i wrote it down somewhere but can't find it.

:hug:

You've lost all your personal stuff!!? :(

well its the end of the world as we know it, yes its the end of the world as we know it....

Iraq 2,

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42164455/ns/wo...rica/?gt1=43001

give me a break can anyone respect that cultures handle there own way, and momar has been handling it, we may not agree, as we did not with sadam, halt, we did not give a crap, we wanted oil, history in the making, and I have friends who are still in iraq when we were supposed to be "out" if you could read my letters..this is about oil, economically speaking because japan has given so much money to our economy and now they are out of the picture, hmmm we start lauching air attacks, not to soon when this was pointed out about our economy...greed , stupid , and will only create more fricton in this part of the country, and I ask myself is it amercias goal to be hated and dont cry when people retaliate, I probably will have friends sent there and more I know will die.

so in the spirit of greed, and going on the basis of my forum formula, I have now two complete mpegs of great laet footage, and really great, and god bless my american smart my guy man who did it for me :heart: he designs webpages and programs god bless him also for the fact well hes my bestfriend, thank you :heart:

ps. sorry to hear about your computer breakdown Kiki. you will be fine :kiss: it does cost a little money but you can buy an external hard drive to have as a backup, so when your system crashes you will have really cant find the proper smiley for this one.it will be ok.

ps, lady fatale thanks for the warning pm I did not recieve from you informing me proving, forum formula 1 and 3 :)

post-10072-0-1446017344-86381_thumb.jpg

I love her voice :)

one of my most favorite scenes the mirror, how the director objectifies her, and finally she who thru the symbolism of the black tape, trys to destroy the "image" , well thats my take, but oooh How I loved Ewicolina :) and when she starts just closing everything off, but you have picked on of my most fave scene I love how she leans on the black tape and the look of comfort she has from not seeing her image, and yes her song , really just an amazing film, I think I have been inspired to watch tonight :)

I really love the song that Laetitia sings / HISTORIA DE UN AMOR - Julio Iglesias also sings it /. It's amazing how she has changed over the years. Shy Falbala now sings in a foreign language and is not ashamed of her body. She does everything with such grace. All these Hollywood " sweet " actresses do not grow to her heels.