Sorry if repost :blush:

Laetitia by Kenneth Willardt

leakwi.jpg

leakw.jpg

Source kwpf.com

Where did u find those Ewciolina???

They are amazing!

Thank you :hug:

Now we have to investigate to know if there is more of those?

And if it's for a future photo shoot for a magazine?

I have motion sickiness :x twinkle anyway you could change your avatar, or siggy, not have everything move, to much gifs :wave:

Well close your eyes! :laugh:

Me love your gif. Twinkle :heart:

do u want me to make you a set with an avi and a signature Hope?

Are you crazy Hope1? Change my gifs?! :jimmy: Hell to the NO I love my gifs :p Thanks for the love Kiki :kiss: PS Hope you are too demanding for my liking try chilling out a bit, I let it slide when you questioned my Laetitia love but not when you insult my gifs :ninja:

Are you crazy Hope1? Change my gifs?! :jimmy: Hell to the NO I love my gifs :p Thanks for the love Kiki :kiss: PS Hope you are too demanding for my liking try chilling out a bit, I let it slide when you questioned my Laetitia love but not when you insult my gifs :ninja:
imagesCAC7ATHA.jpg Laetitia_Casta_Runway__70_.jpg Laetitia_Casta_Young__25_.jpg Laetitia_Casta_Young__27_.jpg Laetitia_Casta_Young__29_.jpg Laetitia_Casta_Young__30_.jpg Laetitia_Casta_Young__239_.jpg

First one might be French elle but I don't remember even if i have it- I have to look in my files later

Pictures 5 & 6 are from Marie-claire france August 1994

The picture with Lonneke Engel is a French Elle cover (look at the list of the Elle covers I have posted few pages back)

the last one was for German Elle but I am not sure because I don't have it.

Who said American's want everything to look like Times Square? Not sure where you got that from? 3 gifs are hardly a resemblence of Times Square my dear. As for Lae that first pic of her in B&W is just :wub:

NImzo I loooooooooove you :hell yea!: thank you and thank you oh thank you, I love this movie :heart:

thank you a million times over NImzo :wave:

oh very happy but now speaking of souls

I would sell my soul if someone could tell me what magazine , book, ed this is from :heart:

did I say sell sell my soul , no would give freely to know where this picture is from :MLA:

I just found this I just like it , now its from guess but never have seen before :heart:

lcsavagesouls.jpg 600 x 140 :hell yea!:

sell_my_soul.jpg 916732112_l.jpg