Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Nimzo only posts hypnotic waffle

You will never guess who is waffling about French ELLE magazines in ... the Purple Magazine topic of the official facebook.

It is Kiki herself. :magic:

Into the bargain the admin replied to her :huh: without using a private message. :blink:

:whistle: By the way, Ondine is the only site with the full HQ picture by Tyen without the separator of the double page. Only :alien: would find the relationship with the silk black roses on the Laetitia's body and the black roses of the Gainsbourg party a year ago, exactly the very first day of the broadcasting of the movie on the French TV Canal+ in a few minutes...

Hope! Beware of the Rob's signature. :Angel:

He does not seem :pinky:disinterested... :drool:

ok sorry I agree with everyone, ok now Nimzo , I just also have to thank chimpinmyhead cause he sent me these and the glasses pic well thats by my head, and the glasses pic everyone thinks thats me, which I like, so he is nice to :)

sorry just my usual going all over the place not makeing sense generally confusing :laugh:

thank you chimpinmyhead :wave:

not the super duper sexy images, but really there can only be one super duper and lae is the only one :kiss:

thank_you_chimpinmyhead.jpg

ok sorry I agree with everyone, ok now Nimzo , I just also have to thank chimpinmyhead cause he sent me these and the glasses pic well thats by my head, and the glasses pic everyone thinks thats me, which I like, so he is nice to :)

sorry just my usual going all over the place not makeing sense generally confusing :laugh:

post-31444-1296593030_thumb.jpg

thank you chimpinmyhead :wave:

not the super duper sexy images, but really there can only be one super duper and lae is the only one :kiss: