Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Hi guys,

I have to let you know that from now on all the new pics I find will be posted on Dollhouse. .. by the way.. I have posted some new pics there! :) Hope did you manage to register?

floppy hello, I have missed you so much :) and why yes I have registered at the wonderful kiki's dollhouse :heart: a big fan of comedy , and to quote a fave of mine :laugh: hint*

Before I speak, I have something important to say. I think this one reallllllly applys to me :laugh:

Groucho Marx

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Groucho Marx

Lisa-1 thank you so much for the pictures, and about time america uses the very great lae, ok forgot about chris issak, Rhianna , its is good to know she has excellent taste :)

I am so excited , hi everyone,Kiki, Rob, lisa-1, stella,Nimzo, and really so glad to see you floppy :wave: this is the best group of people ever :heart:

^^ Well-done Lisa for this amazing picture shot in front of the castle of Vigny on April 29, 2010

where Laetitia wears tight-fitting leather black pants :drool:

lol Nimzo i post the news at the same time

Stella, we thought to the same thing :blush: in the same minute ;)

Introducing the Dollhouse rated (R)ihanna

lcratedrihannadollhouse.jpg

I found a Laetitia's backstage tinier but sexy icon :woot:

Read also the English article in the Italian Vogue about Rihanna and Laetitia.

There is a new picture from the Cesars where one sees all the photographers.

I just watched the whole video on Nimzo's site and didn't see Laetitia once.

Zanny the vid on Nimzo'site it's not the official video...Rhianna starts to film the clip just a few days ago :laugh:

Oh I see, thanks. :D

tekka, thank you for the picture , I have seen this and am dyinggggggggggggg to know from what magazine it is from, french elle, italian glamour, elle, vogue my goofy instinticts tell me it is from italy, has that walter chin look :heart::laugh: so great of all groups, as always this very bad with computers, and finding stuff the magazine, it is my new mission in life :blush: to find every laetitia mag possible, somebody will become verrrrrrrrrry rich from me :whistle::kiss:

Hi hope :wave: glad you like the photo. i found it on a blog without any infos (if i'm not wrong)

i would like to know too. ;)

tekka, thank you for the picture , I have seen this and am dyinggggggggggggg to know from what magazine it is from, french elle, italian glamour, elle, vogue my goofy instinticts tell me it is from italy, has that walter chin look :heart::laugh: so great of all groups, as always this very bad with computers, and finding stuff the magazine, it is my new mission in life :blush: to find every laetitia mag possible, somebody will become verrrrrrrrrry rich from me :whistle::kiss:

Hi hope :wave: glad you like the photo. i found it on a blog without any infos (if i'm not wrong)

i would like to know too. ;)

I know tekka, I do not understand this secret society of posters that refuse to fully credit the magazine, the year, the photographer, and note I do not believe a credit should be allowed as * scanned by me* me is not the magazine the year etc, so I would like to know helmut newton pictorial that I have posted in do not know how far back, the above picture, and finally this ed from chi italia "la casta mia diva" the year the month the number everything :ninja: ugggggggggggggggh

from iconphile and disgrace that I have to go there but no credits, shameo, shameo :laugh:

la_casta_mia_diva.bmp

post-31444-1273009989_thumb.jpg

please....hi everyone :wave:

la_casta_mia_diva.bmp

Nimzo, before you go into my favortite really the one that started it all for me, as laetiita the actrice, is therese, allllllllways new her plans, she just needed the right person who would "aid" her, she really wanted to get out of her village, spolier* otherwise she would of not run in the middle of the night early morning to get away, she new that marriage was the way of the time and did so, so she could become as prosperous as possible, then she runs into, or was the glimpse she noticed of Mrs. Numance. walking thru town, did she know where to place herself and get noticed :whistle: I love the character of therese because alllll the time she knew exactly what she wanted, and she used everyone around her to get what she wanted without them clearly knowing, and this is why les ames fortes is brilliant, a standout performance, especially for her showing us her dark side, and what a beautiful , how I love the last shot in the movie, it is perfection :heart:

Have the below original store displays from Guess. All are 18x12" except for the top Ralph Lauren Jeans advert. I've had them for a long time, but was wondering if anyone was interested in making me an offer for them. PM me.

post-5621-0-1446017135-54403_thumb.jpg

Where abouts do you live?

And the glasses pic is new to me too, Astronomer.